+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CC animations need to be made a little more obvious

Default CC animations need to be made a little more obvious

Half the time people can't tell if a target CC'd. Sometimes you look like an idiot running around without a clue and saps make you look like you just standing there. So many times my saps or blinds get broken because it looks like the dude is just standing there or has sparkly stuff on his head that attracts noobs like flies to sh.. (you know.)

Make CC animations more noob friendly please. Tired of all my cc getting broke.

*edit* ugh meant to post this in the pvp section..
    Last edited by Adrenalyn; 04-23-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Rift Disciple

I can vote for that

Telaran

Agreed. Half the time the animation doesn't fire, and the other half it's broken by people who don't notice. It just doesn't stand out enough.

CC in pvp will never work anyway, people will just bumrush and aoe. If you are playing with guildmates or something, then there shouldn't be a problem.

WTB giant skull over targets head when they are feared.
    We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Odinn View Post
    CC in pvp will never work anyway, people will just bumrush and aoe. If you are playing with guildmates or something, then there shouldn't be a problem.
    Is this guy for real?

And why the hell should it not be possible to see if someone is CCed? CC sure as hells works, rofl. Don't know what game you're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Negata View Post
    WTB giant skull over targets head when they are feared.
    WoW got a few things right - Making it glaringly obvious when someone was CC'd was one of them.

I'd love for my rogue's sap to have the same animation that WoW has as it makes it so much easier to pay attention to swirls above someones head than a tiny little glow coming from their face.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Telaran

The best is the rediculous aoe spam that is at codex or on the bridge in PS. Spammin aoes so GoS stun procs = : (

Telaran

Had this same thought when I first started doing pvp. Getting CC'd is frustrating enough, but when you can't even tell that you are cc'd...it can cause rage when I have no idea why I can't do anything.

So yeah, please add more obvious animations so we can at least tell visually when we're cc'd.

Sword of Telara

Yeah a giant ZZZ above a healers head when I have incapped them would be awesome.

Typically anyone rushing in to "assist" me never goes for my target and always goes for the healer I have incapped for 15 seconds. So annoying.

+ Reply to Thread