+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Role Based Armor and Weapons!!!!

Default Role Based Armor and Weapons!!!!

Idk, if there is a thread about this yet, or if there already adding something. But they should have a way to set up different armor, and weapons for different ROLES. If your a rouge, and are tanking, i should be able to use Endurance Based Axes, for more hp, and slow and steady dmg.

If i play my nightblade, or assassin, I should be able to equip 2 daggers, for faster dmg, and less hp.

Same would go for all classes, I'm sure warriors don't like having to change to a 2 handed, or sword and shield.

Like it showed in the videos, when the game came out, they switched roles and they changed armor.

I also, don't think they thought out the stats on the armor, and weapons, they all have such close stats...from different kinds of weapons for you class. Only thing that changes for the better is the lvl, and rarity or the item. Not the item it self, and most items at that same lvl, and color, are the same stats. with like 1 point difference. and what is one point...and the next lvl they are the same again...no diff, just 1 point diff.

Rethink your items trion!

You can use macros to easily swap roles and gear.

Rift Disciple

What is this I don't even

Default OK, Ok, Ok!

I was also thinking we should have something more based on souls. Gear that is made for rangers, and not marksman. Or special blades for diff classes...even if it was just in crafting. Gear for each kind of soul, even just one set each for 45's to 50!

Id rather Trion spend man hours on fixing and creating new content rather than wasting time trying to itemize gear for 32 callings...

Either way, I shouldn't have to waste a bag space for another set of armor if i want. Macro's could do the same thing, but i want my bag space free. So there should be extra slots for your armor, and weapons. Waste one whole 20 slot bag for 2 extra set of armor? Seams like a waste!

+ Reply to Thread