yours?

1)Pyromancer specced mage

...no other class is OP.

"We are the Red Order within the immortal Chaos. We are Shadowblade."

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Temko Firewing View Post

...no other class is OP.
    it doesnt most to be OP but by order what are the best classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Temko Firewing View Post

...no other class is OP.
    Yeah necro/locks dotting up whole teams and staying up longer then a tank in pvp is balanced.

Storm Callers wiping out whole bgs with 2k ticks is balanced.

Working as intended

1. Mage
    2. Cleric
    3. Warrior/Rogue
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzhCXvhlpCs
    Indeed warriors needed the nerf and mages are needed help, as seen in the video. See how the poor kid struggles to earn his food money.^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaevF...eature=related
    And the poor Cleric above...He's having such a ruff time. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iCw1F_ooo
    Even rogues have it ruff ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-lc...layer_embedded
    But here's a warrior AoE grinding ^^ Watch as he crits the crowd for 9999.

Plane Touched

So every class is overpowered? I guess that you fail too understand what Overpowered actually means. At the moment I would not say that Mages are overpowered only Pyros seem too be ones doing way too much damage.

Clerics have too give up a lot too dps or give up a lot of dps too stay alive so they are fairly balanced. They have a great range of callings they can cover healer, tank, rdps, mdps ect but they are not great at each at the same time. So Clerics are probably one of the most balanced classes

Rouges can do an insane amount of damage in a short time while you have no chance too do anything and then they can either use slip away too escape if things turn against them or use slip away too redo backstabs/stuns ect on top of this they get too dictate when combat starts because of stealth but if you can get past the initial burst then you should be able too beat them or at least chase them off. Does this make them OP I think they are borderline on being broken to be honest 1.2 could see them become so powerful that the Pyros will look like cute fluffy bunnies compared too them.

Warrior's are in a fairly poor state right now how you can even start too think that they are Op is funny, out of all the callings Warrior is now in the worst position.

Still as off 1.1 Pyro's are really the only class that I would say is clearly broken and broken too the degree that its hard too see where other classes really stand as they just melt every class with such ease that nothing else gets too shine.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeDs View Post
    So every class is overpowered? I guess that you fail too understand what Overpowered actually means. At the moment I would not say that Mages are overpowered only Pyros seem too be ones doing way too much damage.

Clerics have too give up a lot too dps or give up a lot of dps too stay alive so they are fairly balanced. They have a great range of callings they can cover healer, tank, rdps, mdps ect but they are not great at each at the same time. So Clerics are probably one of the most balanced classes

Rouges can do an insane amount of damage in a short time while you have no chance too do anything and then they can either use slip away too escape if things turn against them or use slip away too redo backstabs/stuns ect on top of this they get too dictate when combat starts because of stealth but if you can get past the initial burst then you should be able too beat them or at least chase them off. Does this make them OP I think they are borderline on being broken to be honest 1.2 could see them become so powerful that the Pyros will look like cute fluffy bunnies compared too them.

Warrior's are in a fairly poor state right now how you can even start too think that they are Op is funny, out of all the callings Warrior is now in the worst position.

Still as off 1.1 Pyro's are really the only class that I would say is clearly broken and broken too the degree that its hard too see where other classes really stand as they just melt every class with such ease that nothing else gets too shine.
    how O.o rotation please?

Plane Touched

1)cleric
    2)mage
    3)warrior
    4)rogue
    Last edited by Zax1; 04-22-2011 at 06:49 AM.

how O.o rotation please?
    Rotation=pve.

If you try to play with rotations in pvp you suck, simply because you need to act adequate to the surrounding action.

1. Cleric

Immortal healing clerics, first of all. Can be killed only with mana burns.
    Inquisitor based spec doing great burst, matched only by pyro among casters.

Also people whining about stormcallers and AoE on scion should try to soul drain that crowd as a cleric.

2. Mage.

Pyromancer doing good damage.
    Chloro\warlock based builds with great survivability and decent damage.
    If 100% crit bonus on building storm will go live, stormcallers will be able for critting for ~4k also, making it somehow viable pvp spec in certain mix, but it won't match pyro both in terms of damage or survivability, being gos bot or mobile pyro.

3. Rogues.

35 yd kiting as a MM.
    2 bleeds taking 5k hp off the target like nothing in assassin, also nice burst coming with that tree.
    Nightblade with loads of immunities and a sweet ranged finisher.

4. Warriors.

They're just pathetic. Dealing the lowest damage, having the lowest survivability, and their utility is nonexistant.
    We don't die, we go to hell and regroup.

Pyromancer\Dominator

Mage (OP)
    Cleric (OP if you know how to make a good pvp build, but most people don't)
    Warrior/Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Ashgan View Post
    Rotation=pve.

If you try to play with rotations in pvp you suck, simply because you need to act adequate to the surrounding action.

1. Cleric

Immortal healing clerics, first of all. Can be killed only with mana burns.
    Inquisitor based spec doing great burst, matched only by pyro among casters.

Also people whining about stormcallers and AoE on scion should try to soul drain that crowd as a cleric.

2. Mage.

Pyromancer doing good damage.
    Chloro\warlock based builds with great survivability and decent damage.
    If 100% crit bonus on building storm will go live, stormcallers will be able for critting for ~4k also, making it somehow viable pvp spec in certain mix, but it won't match pyro both in terms of damage or survivability, being gos bot or mobile pyro.

3. Rogues.

35 yd kiting as a MM.
    2 bleeds taking 5k hp off the target like nothing in assassin, also nice burst coming with that tree.
    Nightblade with loads of immunities and a sweet ranged finisher.

4. Warriors.

They're just pathetic. Dealing the lowest damage, having the lowest survivability, and their utility is nonexistant.
    Agree with analysis. I would just put mages first and clerics a VERY close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Foehammer25 View Post
    Mage (OP)
    Cleric (OP if you know how to make a good pvp build, but most people don't)
    Warrior/Rogue
    Because the cleric is such a complicated class.
    Last edited by Eughe; 04-22-2011 at 07:20 AM.

Agree with analysis. I would just put mages first and clerics a VERY close second.

You can make builds which can handle pyromancers, no matter what's your class, and that's the tree we get the most whines about. While there is no build of any class which can handle a healing cleric.

Pyromancer\Dominator

Shadowlander

1 Pyro mages by far are out of controll completely I dont realy mind the other specs in Mage trees as It is a fair fight dependent on a bit of utility use for outcome

2 Clerics Complete insane ability to out heal DPS as well as out DPS there should be a 15 second 75% reduction in damage if you cast a heal ability and same if u cast a damage ability then heals should be reduced by 75% for 15 sec. This should stack so you can have both debuffs up at the same time. Do that and the cleric calling will be fine no other changes realy needed

3 Rouges The insane conception of allowing people to remain stunned untill they die is just pathetically stupid Infact ALL CC should break on any damage and an immunity timer of 5 seconds against that form off CC should be granted

4 Warriors Some specs are slightly OK but as a frount line troop they have nothing to aid/assist them Tanks for PvP are worthless No survivability and useless damage. Forcing Warrior class down a ranged line (rift blade) is utterly stupid

1 Pyro mages by far are out of controll completely I dont realy mind the other specs in Mage trees as It is a fair fight dependent on a bit of utility use for outcome
    Ever met lock\necro? They got about the same damage output as pyro without heatwave. And they survive alot better.

2 Clerics Complete insane ability to out heal DPS as well as out DPS there should be a 15 second 75% reduction in damage if you cast a heal ability and same if u cast a damage ability then heals should be reduced by 75% for 15 sec. This should stack so you can have both debuffs up at the same time. Do that and the cleric calling will be fine no other changes realy needed
    Nice idea sherlock. Ruining an entire conception of hybrid classes.

3 Rouges The insane conception of allowing people to remain stunned untill they die is just pathetically stupid Infact ALL CC should break on any damage and an immunity timer of 5 seconds against that form off CC should be granted
    If rogue opens with a stun he don't hit you with assassinate, nor bleed. That means damage so **** you can go have a tea then go back and own him.

Also there is break free and stun duration reductions. As well as other abilities removing stuns.

4 Warriors Some specs are slightly OK but as a frount line troop they have nothing to aid/assist them Tanks for PvP are worthless No survivability and useless damage. Forcing Warrior class down a ranged line (rift blade) is utterly stupid
    And rift blade is still **** because its kitable as a pyro and will never kill a selfhealing mage due to low damage.
    Last edited by Eorith; 04-23-2011 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Circumventing the profanity filter

Pyromancer\Dominator

Ascendant

man most warriors sure are terrible. with how easy it is to macro the class (COPY FROM WEBSITE IS HUURRDD) you'd think they would all hit as hard as the ones that know what they're doing. instead of taking 5 minutes to make your setup better & think about how to counter, warriors seem to like to troll the forums.

I play a rogue and mage.. both are amazing at PVP. if I played a warrior or cleric I'm sure I'd be OP on those too. did you whiners think to look in the mirror?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast