+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are some of you serious?

Shadowlander

Default Are some of you serious?

Do you honestly think one game developer is going to make a class OP because he chooses to play it?
    Do you honestly think if a class is OP it should be nerfed into uselessness?
    Do you honestly think warriors were nerfed so hard they're unplayable?
    Do you honestly think the forums will help you with your personal issue?

I guess so

Ps. I'm not a mage, a warrior, a rogue. I'm an inquisitor ;).
    Last edited by RealAj; 04-22-2011 at 02:35 AM.

dmv

While people enjoy exaggerating on the forum, without it, needed changes could not be made.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by RealAj View Post
    Do you honestly think one game developer is going to make a class OP because he chooses to play it?

I guess so

Then try playing a rogue for 2 months, also hoping one of the monthly big patches will surely help us improve finally, but instead seeing nothing but lies.

Here's the rogue calendar:

Launch: Nerfed to the ground
    1.1: Nothing.
    1.2 slight improvement.

If you would be a rogue, you'd start thinking wth is going on too.

Cleric on the other hand is by far the most balanced class out of all 4 classes. Ofcourse you care less.
    I'm not even going to start about the warriors and mages.

The more patches and hotfixes this game gets, the more they unbalance it.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbler View Post
    Then try playing a rogue for 2 months, also hoping one of the monthly big patches will surely help us improve finally, but instead seeing nothing but lies.

Here's the rogue calendar:

Launch: Nerfed to the ground
    1.1: Nothing.
    1.2 slight improvement.

If you would be a rogue, you'd start thinking wth is going on too.

Cleric on the other hand is by far the most balanced class out of all 4 classes. Ofcourse you care less.
    I'm not even going to start about the warriors and mages.

The more patches and hotfixes this game gets, the more they unbalance it.
    My main was a rogue before I x'fered off so I know some of the challenges in PvP, but it's obvious Trion knows that rogues are having problems and are finding a happy medium. Pyros were always OP, people were just blinded by sab/champ being MORE OP. Balance is a never ending process and will never be achieved perfectly, but as long as Trion moves at a steady pace, not too fast or slow it could come sort of close ;).

You'd think they'd do better when they say they'll "get in line" skills such as GoS, which gets "nerfed" on 1.2, sadly it's not even the removal of the 30% stun chance.

I'd personally like a reasoning as to why GoS was hardly touched around what needed to be touched. I'd love to know who's in charge of balancing in this company.

Do you know the fact about "Bright Wizards", or are you just another "lolol whiners" poster?
    Do you feel a need to exagerate people's nerfing requests about a class which is considered to be OP even by players playing that class?
    Do you have a regularly pvp'ing 50 warrior? ..No? Not surprised.
    Do you know that forums are the only place for voicing your problems AND forum complaints being posted by the customers are ACTUALLY being considered while making a balance patch?
    I guessed so Come back when you have a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizrips View Post
    Welcome to Rift, the only game where mages and rogues have more survivability than Warriors. Also the only game where 2 handed weapon damage is laughable in pvp.

Plane Touched

I guess so

GoS is the single most rtarded ability added to the game.

It completely dumbs down the class that has it, and requires no thought.

It would be the same for healers if they had a GoS that increased healing by 50% while standing inside it while making them immune to CC/interrupts.

Bad mechanics are bad. Period. GoS needs to be removed, not salvaged.
    Yes. Yes. No.

whats worse is morons that actually believe developers balance games based on forum input, rofl.
    Gladiators Warrior Rogue Hunter Priest RIP Arena
    Fixa - Prestige 6 Stormcaller - deleted because defiant are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by FxyO View Post
    whats worse is morons that actually believe developers balance games based on forum input, rofl.
    lol, nice fail there.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
    we have been following the forums and feedback over the last few weeks and I wanted to take this opportunity to talk to you all about some changes we are looking to make to the Warrior souls with the upcoming patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Before I begin, I just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback so far. Whether in-game or here on the forums, we really appreciate any insight we can get as to how you're perceiving the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailion View Post
    To my fellow Rogues,

Thank you for posting your feedback and suggestions in the forums. I really appreciate your time and effort trying out various builds and sharing them with the both the community and us. Many of the changes we will be introducing in the next patch are a result of the community’s hard work and dedication to the calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Most of the changes and fixes coming with this update have come from forum posts and feedback sent to us.
    Apparently what's even worse is an idiot failing to understand that in every game developers are not 'obeying' to customers but actually considering forum feedback. "rofl".

Quote Originally Posted by Shizrips View Post
    Welcome to Rift, the only game where mages and rogues have more survivability than Warriors. Also the only game where 2 handed weapon damage is laughable in pvp.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by FxyO View Post
    well,they do. (ask my sabo)
    Last edited by Nodisplay; 04-22-2011 at 05:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread