+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Cleric top DPS on single target in Raid..

  1. #1
    Plane Walker MadGelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    449

    Default Cleric top DPS on single target in Raid..

    sometimes he gets behind wars, but still ahead of rogues and mages
    ballance anyone?
    Last edited by MadGelo; 04-22-2011 at 01:16 AM.
    *******************************
    Adapt or Die
    *******************************

  2. #2
    dmv
    dmv is offline
    Champion of Telara dmv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,201

    Default

    You need better players. And I find it wildly ironic your sig is adapt or die.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    mages, top healers in raids


    blanace anyone?
    For the most awesome game understanding and balancing ideea :
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    ... look and tuned down at the so powerful self heals and damage output that some clerics can do ,maybe add 3-4 sec cd for the big heals ( more than 400 heal ) it can be a good idea ...

  4. #4
    Plane Walker MadGelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    You need better players. And I find it wildly ironic your sig is adapt or die.
    you find it ironic because you are clueless
    *******************************
    Adapt or Die
    *******************************

  5. #5
    Plane Walker MadGelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis Aster View Post
    mages, top healers in raids


    blanace anyone?
    i agree on that one aswell
    *******************************
    Adapt or Die
    *******************************

  6. #6
    dmv
    dmv is offline
    Champion of Telara dmv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dis Aster View Post
    mages, top healers in raids


    blanace anyone?
    Clerics, immortal in warfronts. (assuming they aren't awful.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

  7. #7
    dmv
    dmv is offline
    Champion of Telara dmv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    you find it ironic because you are clueless
    Visit the Rogue forum, my thread ranges my sin dps around 990-1100 depending on the boss mechanic. Not to mention another rogue pulling 1300 with abn. I find it ironic because you're *****ing instead of finding a solution.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

  8. #8
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    sometimes he gets behind wars, but still ahead of rogues and mages
    ballance anyone?
    Yea, i have idea
    Reroll tetris or l2p

  9. #9
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    sometimes he gets behind wars, but still ahead of rogues and mages
    ballance anyone?
    Anything wrong with cleric dps being competitive in raids?

    Or should they only be there to allow solo grinding while clerics should only be healers in raids?
    (I assume you think their tank spec shouldn't be viable in raids also?)

    Not sure what your point is.

  10. #10
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Our DPS-Cleric pumps out some pretty awesome DPS as well. Depending on the encounter around the same as the warriors, but often the warriors are still ahead by 100 or 150 or so and more on Plutonus where you can execute for such a long time.
    It is great because it keeps us from slacking. Don't want to be below a cleric :P

  11. #11
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Oh look, another terrible rogue that can't figure out the variety of competitive raid dps specs because he's too busy crying about 1 month old nerfs.

  12. #12
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    sometimes he gets behind wars, but still ahead of rogues and mages
    ballance anyone?

    Get better DPS. Adapt or die...looks like you are going for the latter.
    Last edited by Cacodaemon; 04-22-2011 at 02:25 AM.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Villainelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    445

    Default

    What shocks me is that he's ahead of your mages. Your mages are terrible. Tell them to look up the FOTM SC/Ele spec now. They should be pulling 1500 DPS on Plutonus.
    Villainelle
    <Momentum>
    DEFIANT | SHATTERBONE US

  14. #14
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    sometimes he gets behind wars, but still ahead of rogues and mages
    ballance anyone?
    Can you show the damage log and deaths of the tanks? Because currently warriors and rogues are far superior tanks to clerics.

    So...why shouldn't a cleric do equal or better dps if their tank tree is subpar to warriors and rogues, and chloros heal as good or better than clerics (depending on situation).

  15. #15
    Plane Touched Odinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    sometimes he gets behind wars, but still ahead of rogues and mages
    ballance anyone?
    Gear anyone? If your healer is topping the raid single target damage the rest of the raid is not where he is in terms of gear.

    Or, most of your raid is watching tv, yelling at the kids, or stuffing twinkies in their faces while raiding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts