+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 50 Elite Solo Souls

Rift Master

Default Level 50 Elite Solo Souls

Best Soul combo by calling to solo elites @ 50 (Main / Secondary)?

1) Mage: Elemental / Chloro
    2) Cleric: Shaman / Justicar
    3) Warrior: ?
    4) Rogue: ?

/Discuss
    Last edited by Cempa; 04-21-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Best Soul combo by calling to solo elites @ 50 (Main / Secondary)?

1) Mage: Elemental / Chloro
    2) Cleric: Shaman / Justicar
    3) Warrior: ?
    4) Rogue: ?

/Discuss
    Rogue should have the Bladedancer soul. This provides Side Steps which makes the Rogue very hard to hurt for 15 seconds. It's available at zero points, so you can do this as your third soul. However, the Dodge power, available at zero points, can help damage resistance further. Whether that is worth it is a matter of debate.
    Last edited by Themistocles; 04-21-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
    Rogue should have the Bladedancer soul. This provides Side Steps which makes the Rogue very hard to hurt for 15 seconds. It's available at zero points, so you can do this as your third soul. However, the Dodge power, available at zero points, can help damage resistance further. Whether that is worth it is a matter of debate.
    Nightstalker/Bladedancer

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by murmurred View Post
    Nightstalker/Bladedancer
    Fail.

Bard/sab. Mez, 5 charges, boom, mez. Repeat. Never get touched.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Fail.

Bard/sab. Mez, 5 charges, boom, mez. Repeat. Never get touched.
    unless they are immune to mez

and for mage, you don't even need chloro. just make sure you get the pet heal improvement in ele and /lol when teh mob tries to kill your pet.
    Last edited by Noobins; 04-21-2011 at 01:35 PM.
    |: Zapafaz - 5x Mage :| |: Kethirus - 50 Cleric :| |: Zahrivesi - Levelling Rogue :| |: Feynara - 2x Warrior :|

- Faeblight ◊ Bahmi -

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Noobins View Post
    unless they are immune to mez

and for mage, you don't even need chloro. just make sure you get the pet heal improvement in ele and /lol when teh mob tries to kill your pet.
    Some elites hit way too hard and have loads of hp, remember you also need to damage the damn thing to kill it.

With chloro you literally trivialize any elite to the ranks of normal mobs.

Rogue: A CC immune elite, or 2-3 elites or chain pulling elites, so the calling is not really that effective as compared to mages/clerics/warriors.

Warrior: I know a 1-h build exists, I've seen the video just don't recall what it was. But the draw back of that build is if you are on a PvP server and an enemy player happens to come by, your are dead. Mage and Cleric can dish out damage and win with there elite farming specs.

Shadowlander

For Warrior I have a farming role with RB/Reaver/Pala (up to self heal) in tank gear. Elites are pretty easy with that build even two elites are managable at caer mathos. One elite you can chain pull if two comes one have to drink probably.
    Avistyn
    ~~ Thelyn Ennor ~~
    Multigaming Guild Since 2005
    It's The Way We Play

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

As a rogue I can solo elites blowing all my cool downs with 44 nightblade, 22 riftstalker, 0 bladedancer.

blackout 6 seconds immune, twilight transcendence 3 seconds immune, side steps 15 sec very improved dodge, and twilight shelter 8 seconds of 80% damage reduction with a 40% damage penalty (Does NOT effect scourge of darkness damage). Strong advantage for 32 seconds.

open with dark malady, follow up with dusk til dawn, pop scourge, fiery spike, shadow assault, dusk strike, blazing strike, ebon fury, then chain 2 dusk strike followed by blazing strike until it runs out or the mob is dead. Very very high dps burst to use during your 32 seconds of defense.

I easily solo elites at and above my level. But I do carry a lot of drinks for after the fights.

Ascendant

44pyro/22chloro + archon or dom.
    you can solo a chaer mathos elite without even it hitting you, two without a strain, three if they are squirrelable.
    four start to be a problem but doable with a bit of luck in cinder procs.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Rift Master

As said.. For Rogue Bard/Saboteur. As long as the mob isn't immune you can drop it without taking any damage.

Blast Charge 4x -> Stun Charge 1x -> Mez -> Repeat

+ Reply to Thread