+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guide For Which Class Debuffs Stack and Which Do Not Stack?

Default Guide For Which Class Debuffs Stack and Which Do Not Stack?

Does anyone have a link or information about which class debuffs overwrite others and which do not?

For example, I know that rogues overwrite the Luminous Gaze and mages overwrite Spiritual Deficiency. I would assume that rogues or warriors would also overwrite Vengenge of the Piercing Cold?

Thanks in advance.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Does anyone have a link or information about which class debuffs overwrite others and which do not?

For example, I know that rogues overwrite the Luminous Gaze and mages overwrite Spiritual Deficiency. I would assume that rogues or warriors would also overwrite Vengenge of the Piercing Cold?

Thanks in advance.
    Should I have posted this in the Dungeon's forum? Not one guild or site has a guide for this?

Guess I should have just trolled about how x class's dps is lower than y class's dps or how gimped x class is in PvP.
    Last edited by HighFive; 04-21-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

+ Reply to Thread