+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After having to respec after being nerfed in 1.0 and 1.1, all i can say about 1.2 is

Rift Disciple

Default After having to respec after being nerfed in 1.0 and 1.1, all i can say about 1.2 is

No whammy, no whammy, no whammy, no whammy, /PRESS BUTTON

"Big money, big prizes, you'll love it!"

lol im right there with you... fortunately im a rogue, there really is nothing more they can do to make my class any worse, i can only get better from here no?
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Shadowlander

Don't worry, even if they do nerf your class, theres a 50% chance they won't tell you about it in the notes. Ignorance is bliss!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    lol im right there with you... fortunately im a rogue, there really is nothing more they can do to make my class any worse, i can only get better from here no?
    The only thing nerfing the rogue class are the people playing them and thinking they are under powered.

All I can say is I hope they don't decide to nerf my reaver some more.... he is still almost unplayable hence the reason I rolled a rogue.

Rift Disciple

They nerfed my reaver, paladin and riftblade ... that is why I am now a mage.

They nerfed my BM. I still play him. Though... I've settled myself into artifact hunting in my freetime. Hoping for a Scarwood Reach server first achievement. I'll be sad if someone beat me.

Course, if and when I jump back into leveling by time 1.2 hits, I have SLI, the crutch that keeps DPS warriors the least bit useful. I dare you to level a BM/Champ to 38/18 and THEN get SLI. The difference is so night and day that if 1.2 doesn't rebal SLI I question Trion will ever balance the warrior calling. We're just about needing an entire reworking.

/headdesk
    Last edited by Deioth; 04-20-2011 at 05:18 PM.
    An Experiment In Design - Deioth's Warrior Soul Revamps - More In The Works
    Beastmaster - Paragon - Warlord Coming Soon

Please Click, Read, And Respond! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    Patch 1.2
    All Rogue Souls - All damaging abilities heal the target for 1000% of damage done and deal damage equal to your maximum health to you. Entering stealth will cause a level 100 squirrel to appear and one shot you.

The hyperbole is strong in this thread.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Deioth View Post
    They nerfed my BM. I still play him. Though... I've settled myself into artifact hunting in my freetime. Hoping for a Scarwood Reach server first achievement. I'll be sad if someone beat me.

Course, if and when I jump back into leveling by time 1.2 hits, I have SLI, the crutch that keeps DPS warriors the least bit useful. I dare you to level a BM/Champ to 38/18 and THEN get SLI. The difference is so night and day that if 1.2 doesn't rebal SLI I question Trion will ever balance the warrior calling. We're just about needing an entire reworking.

/headdesk
    I hear you brother. I never felt like I was overpowered as I played through my almost pure BM. After 1.1 I notice very few BM's around. No wonder, we suck. Oh well, I have a Cat and he's the only Cat I have.

Telaran

The only thing nerfing the rogue class are the people playing them and thinking they are under powered.
    You've never played 51 assassin before have you.

+ Reply to Thread