Closed Thread

Thread: mages are fine you bads just need to l2p plx kthnx

Rift Disciple too_legit_to_rift's Avatar

Default mages are fine you bads just need to l2p plx kthnx

TheLeviathan can agree with me here, everyone just needs to get on our level. Mages are fine no matter what you say, and Trion is getting trolled by rogues and warriors and clerics and are going to nerf mages for no reason at all. In fact if anything mages are the most underpowered class in the game, again TheLeviathan can agree with me here, mages are at the bottom of the food chain and are pretty much just free favor for all those bads who just cry that their class is underpowered when really they just want to keep getting free kills off mages even when mages are collectively the best players in the game bar none. All you warriors, rogues and clerics just need to l2p and or get on our level, warriors are op, clerics are op, and rogues, especially ranged rogues, does Trion not see how they're going to ruin this game by listening to the bad players (rogues, warriors, clerics), Mages are if anything in need of a serious buff, please do not nerf mages, they are fine like the way they are, but if you're going to change mages, change them for the better, buff them, nerf every other class, TheLeviathan can agree with me once again here. I plead with you Trion, BUFF MAGES NERF EVERYBODY ELSE, they need to l2p and get on mages level, because they don't even realize that mages are the worst class in the game.

-mage community

Banned

You apparently don't know how to play your class.

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    You apparently don't know how to play your class.
    go away troll, not gonna troll me, untrollable.

Banned

Obvious troll is obvious.

Don't kno why silly little inadequates like this need the attention.....

Quote Originally Posted by auchter View Post
    obvious troll is obvious.

Don't kno why silly little inadequates like this need the attention.....
    take, your, troll, elsewhere, troll
    <not gonna get trolled by trolls

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by too_legit_to_rift View Post
    TheLeviathan can agree with me here, everyone just needs to get on our level. Mages are fine no matter what you say, and Trion is getting trolled by rogues and warriors and clerics and are going to nerf mages for no reason at all. In fact if anything mages are the most underpowered class in the game, again TheLeviathan can agree with me here, mages are at the bottom of the food chain and are pretty much just free favor for all those bads who just cry that their class is underpowered when really they just want to keep getting free kills off mages even when mages are collectively the best players in the game bar none. All you warriors, rogues and clerics just need to l2p and or get on our level, warriors are op, clerics are op, and rogues, especially ranged rogues, does Trion not see how they're going to ruin this game by listening to the bad players (rogues, warriors, clerics), Mages are if anything in need of a serious buff, please do not nerf mages, they are fine like the way they are, but if you're going to change mages, change them for the better, buff them, nerf every other class, TheLeviathan can agree with me once again here. I plead with you Trion, BUFF MAGES NERF EVERYBODY ELSE, they need to l2p and get on mages level, because they don't even realize that mages are the worst class in the game.

-mage community
    I'm actually going to agree with you here. Fulminate takes 100 charge, and 100 charge takes about 2 minutes to get. Since warriors can easily do 1k dps at anytime fulminate should factor in the time it takes to build up that charge, while able to maintain AT least warrior dps. Assuming fireball only doing 30 damage since rogues always have their DRs up and fireball taking 1.5 seconds to cast, that's only 20 dps. So we need to make up 980 dps over two minutes really. So 980 x 120...

I'm thinking fulminate should hit for approximately 117,600. Now this doesn't factor in resistances so it may need to hit harder than that. Also, please leave it with the ability to crit. It would be unfair if this spell wouldn't be able to crit. I think this change will put mages back on par with the other callings.

what is this idonteven.........
    "You're not alone. We are each other's accomplice. If you are a Witch, then perhaps I should be a Demon."
    < > - Hansenightly lv50 Warrior: Dayblind (Original) -Guardian
    Aurgaritrix lv35 Rogue: Deepstrike - Defiant (Quit after 1st Sab nerf)

agreed, what the OP said is total true and i am sure TheLeviathan agrees!!

10/10
    rogue for life

Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    I'm actually going to agree with you here. Fulminate takes 100 charge, and 100 charge takes about 2 minutes to get. Since warriors can easily do 1k dps at anytime fulminate should factor in the time it takes to build up that charge, while able to maintain AT least warrior dps. Assuming fireball only doing 30 damage since rogues always have their DRs up and fireball taking 1.5 seconds to cast, that's only 20 dps. So we need to make up 980 dps over two minutes really. So 980 x 120...

I'm thinking fulminate should hit for approximately 117,600. Now this doesn't factor in resistances so it may need to hit harder than that. Also, please leave it with the ability to crit. It would be unfair if this spell wouldn't be able to crit. I think this change will put mages back on par with the other callings.
    Thank you!, finally others can agree with cold hard math. it's simple mages are at the bottom, and need a push to catch up to the other classes. Trion is going to lose many subs if they don't buff mages and nerf everybody else, as mage is barely playable now, let alone after they listen to all the bad players and nerf mages. Mages might as well be thrown in the dumpster after this patch, unbelievable.

Pighat made this thread ok.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. Please refrain from creating posts or threads that are intended to bait or mock others, or rally negative, non-constructive responses. You are welcome to share your thoughts on our forums, and even debate, as long as it is done in a respectful and constructive manner.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread