Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Balance; People are ignorant thank god triton doesnt listen

Rift Disciple

Default Balance; People are ignorant thank god triton doesnt listen

Pyro DPS isnt that great. Their are 2 second and 6 second cast spells which can crit big numbers; big surprise. The DPS from warlock build is far greater and champions damage for an equivalent of a cinder burst every second.

If you want to see OP look at all these DPS cleric builds. +80% crit damage and 50% crit chance..

Shadowlander

i thought you were half-serious until you implied that clerics do more damage than a pyro.

Quote Originally Posted by yevgenii View Post
    i thought you were half-serious until you implied that clerics do more damage than a pyro.
    Haha yeah he almost had me too. Well played, sir. Well played.
    World of Warcraft is Easy Listening. RIFT is Heavy Metal.

El Oh El

Guess Sins can AoE and survive Vs 5...

The great Triton, son of Poseidon cares not for QQ'ing !

"Eradicating your buffs since May 11th 2011"

Shadowlander

Balance; People are ignorant
    Yes, you are OP.

Cleric>Mage DPS. Lol.
    Last edited by Phuzz; 04-20-2011 at 12:57 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by yevgenii View Post
    I thought he was half-serious untill he implied champions then realized he was most likely talking about PVE where people dont complain about pyro dps

Rift Chaser

You must be talking about that one situational skill that is easy to interrupt or move away from and takes 4 people to do good damage and must be done in melee range. Yes, the dps cleric that has to stand in a crowd of enemies hoping to not get focused and isn't immune to CC and has less damage reduction and escapes than a pyro is apparently the real problem.

Banned

Pyros can kill in one button push at 30 yards (fulminate)

Pyros can push out 4500 damage in two button pushes (FB/incinerate) killing nearly anything - one more button push finishes them off.

3 button clicks. 30 yards. 3-4 seconds kills anything and repeat. Ever wondered why you're seeing pyros with 4 times the damage done as the next class and 30, 40 50 plus kills in WFs.

yes they are extremely overpowered and its not just GoS.

Plane Touched

I'm a cleric (Godmoney-Seastone) and I am also one of the best geared clerics on the server. I have never seen a cleric with anything over 24% crit base. (maybe another 5%-10% from talents)

80% crit damage? How do you figure. If you go up Druid Sent and Inq you could get 50%. You would have to use a staff and put a witch stone on it to get to 65% percent, but then you're also gutting your spellpower so your crits aren't going to hit that big anyways.

Pull numbers out of your buttox much?

I have gotten 19-20 KB's in a few scenarios before. I have never gotten 30-40 KB's as I see the really good pyro's get. Cleric's can do well but not THAT WELL.

Please think before you post fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shermhead View Post
    Pyro DPS isnt that great. Their are 2 second and 6 second cast spells which can crit big numbers; big surprise. The DPS from warlock build is far greater and champions damage for an equivalent of a cinder burst every second.

If you want to see OP look at all these DPS cleric builds. +80% crit damage and 50% crit chance..
    In other words:

"I am a loser who can only play the most OP class that the MMO scene ever saw. And I'm clueless enough to think that champions actually have a chance against others.
    Even though I'm a pyro, there still are times that I suck.. only those damn clerics kill me sometimes. (the others dont stand a chance to stay alive lol) So please 'triton'.. nerf them, not me. Actually nerf everyone but me, so that I can still be invincible even if I suck this hard. Please triton, dont let my class die in seconds like those hopeless warriors."

lolz ...

Dear triton,

How are you're 7 fine daughters doing tonight? Also please send up some sushi as I've ran out.

- Vaine.

Rift Disciple

Default Real issue is

Warriors don't dominate like they used to and now the mass amounts that rolled one for that reason are complaining. Seriously being immune to stun while standing on a tiny circle is not OP, im sure any decent melee can find a way to kill a stationary cloth target.

Quote Originally Posted by Shermhead View Post
    Warriors don't dominate like they used to and now the mass amounts that rolled one for that reason are complaining. Seriously being immune to stun while standing on a tiny circle is not OP, im sure any decent melee can find a way to kill a stationary cloth target.
    25% from armour + 30% damage reduction + 15% steelweave + 5% Valour.

= 75% reduction in damage.

Let's not even mention detaunt (%50).

Have you even hit anything for negative damage cause i have and I'm sure Trion devs get lots of logs with -300 damage on a pyro. Especially when a pyro is played correctly.

But yeah keep thinking this is balanced.
    Last edited by Vaine; 04-20-2011 at 03:31 AM.

the OP is the living proof of the threads' title.
    you cant get any more ignorant than him

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast