Closed Thread

Thread: really?

Shadowlander

Default really?

pasted from an earlier post of some moron.......-The devs like the position Mages are in, but GoS itself is being looked at. is that why the game is empty??? because their that stupid to think mages are in a good position? what do they consider good? this game is done.. already canceled... obviously they do not care about the "state"of the other classes..

Pyro has great burst DPS for 15s every 2 minutes, and once every 45 seconds.

It has the second lowest sustained PvE DPS of any Mage Offensive Soul on a stationary fight.

At best, it needs tweaking, it *ought* to be buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    pasted from an earlier post of some moron.......-The devs like the position Mages are in, but GoS itself is being looked at. is that why the game is empty??? because their that stupid to think mages are in a good position? what do they consider good? this game is done.. already canceled... obviously they do not care about the "state"of the other classes..
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Enjoy your return to WoW, where gear outweighs skill and there is only one right way to play a class.

I can't wait for all these fail crybabies to leave so we can stop dealing with them.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the Ghosts of War...
    GoWning MMO's since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    is that why the game is empty???
    And you are stupid to think that the current state of pyro, not mage, is the reason why you perceive the game to be "empty"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhamp View Post
    It has the second lowest sustained PvE DPS of any Mage Offensive Soul on a stationary fight.
    Thank the Vigil for you, Dhamp. I've been saying this all along. Pyro = one-shot wonder. I love em but they have their purpose just like us necrolocks/chlorolocks.

Use the right tool for the right job.
    Last edited by Dantes; 04-19-2011 at 05:19 AM.
    I love to splash around in these tear-flooded boards. It's so much fun!!

^This exactly.

Scream it from the rooftops my brother.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by Dantes View Post
    Thank the Vigil for you, Dhamp. I've been saying this all along. Pyro = one-shot wonder. I love em but they have their purpose just like us necrolocks/chlorolocks.

Use the right tool for the right job.
    I'd even argue they don't do their job properly in PvE - they need a DPS buff and possibly a mobility nerf

I'd even argue they don't do their job properly in PvE - they need a DPS buff and possibly a mobility nerf
    The only way to get decent dps out of them in pve is with an elementalist pairing, and it's frankly subpar when you compare it to SC/ELE. I get on my guildmate mages' case whenever they bring a pyro into a dungeon, because half of them are playing pvp specs trying to burn down bosses in T1's and 2's.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

Livid, we do wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread