Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Rogues

Plane Touched

Default Congrats Rogues

Congrats guys your whining has paid off. Looks like the next patch will put you right where you wanted to be the next easy button class.
    Congrats on all the whining and class bashing you have done here on the forums.
    Congrats on having the highest population in the game and the most complaint threads on the boards.
    It is truly an amazing day that the devs have listened to the useless whining of the masses who do not want to be on even ground with other classes but who wish to have a foot up on everyone else.

Again congrats to all the whiners, your squeakiness has achieved the same result as the mage squeaks that resulted in the present situation of our game.

Congrats on the whining, we finally did it!
    Last edited by 3dGrunge; 04-16-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Rift Disciple

your opinion of whining, might actualy be informed players stating something is out of whack. oh btw what class do you play?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dobranoc View Post
    your opinion of whining, might actualy be informed players stating something is out of whack. oh btw what class do you play?
    Probably a pyro sitting in his lolcircle and thinking the 35m range is OPed since they would have to move out of his lolcircle to kill the MM in 3 seconds. Now he couldnt and was killed by a MM blowing all cooldowns at 35m after 3 minutes of bursting the OP got killed... so he came and complained.

But on the serious side if you managed to get schooled by a heavy MM rogue on regular basis as anything other than as a MM urself... probably need to l2p.
    Last edited by WarUltima; 04-16-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Dobranoc View Post
    I have played all of them thank you mostly warrior and rogue. Well in the process of leveling my mage now.

So according to you.
    rogue whining = informed opinion from great players that something is broken.
    warrior whining = whining and trolling or bad players.
    Mage whining = whining or informed opinion.
    Cleric whining = ...
    Last edited by 3dGrunge; 04-16-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by 3dGrunge View Post
    Congrats guys your whining has paid off. Looks like the next patch will put you right where you wanted to be the next easy button class.
    Congrats on all the whining and class bashing you have done here on the forums.
    Congrats on having the highest population in the game and the most complaint threads on the boards.
    It is truly an amazing day that the devs have listened to the useless whining of the masses who do not want to be on even ground with other classes but who wish to have a foot up on everyone else.

Again congrats to all the whiners, your squeakiness has achieved the same result as the mage squeaks that resulted in the present situation of our game.

Congrats on the whining, we finally did it!
    Facts > random words.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogg View Post
    Facts > random words.
    Taking a step back and commenting on the present situation is > pointless posts that provide no input whatsoever. But keep trolling Kellogg.

Rift Chaser

I don't mind if rogues go up in DPS and I play a mage. I firmly believe melee rogues should be top burst DPS.
    Now when it comes to sustained DPS, they should fall back to =< mage sustained DPS. Once the "surprise" has worn off (rogue has finished their attack from stealth) and they've burst through their energy, DPS should drop while they setup their next string of attacks & regen energy.

But that's just my opinion. And if they try to AoE, they better be well below SC's DPS, sustained and burst We barely have any single target, piss off the world when we start dropping lightning on crowds and the soul's defense is CC.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshio View Post
    I don't mind if rogues go up in DPS and I play a mage. I firmly believe melee rogues should be top burst DPS.
    Now when it comes to sustained DPS, they should fall back to =< mage sustained DPS. Once the "surprise" has worn off (rogue has finished their attack from stealth) and they've burst through their energy, DPS should drop while they setup their next string of attacks & regen energy.

But that's just my opinion. And if they try to AoE, they better be well below SC's DPS, sustained and burst We barely have any single target, piss off the world when we start dropping lightning on crowds and the soul's defense is CC.
    I see where you are coming from but I would prefer to see mages with the highest burst dps followed by rogues then warriors. With warriors having the highest sustained dps followed by rogues and then mages.
    But that would be my personal hopes and dreams.

Rift Disciple

Facerolling Champ detected.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cress Tristan View Post
    Facerolling Champ detected.
    Actually I played a warrior tank reaver/VK(currently shelved due to being complete crap now) and a sin/nb/mm
    HAve a low level, cleric, anda low level mage i am working on.
    Last edited by 3dGrunge; 04-16-2011 at 03:02 PM.

A whiney thread about whiners from the whiniest person I've yet seen on these boards, Ironic really.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    A whiney thread about whiners from the whiniest person I've yet seen on these boards, Ironic really.
    I'm sorry that not agreeing with your point of view is whining. Since thats what it seems to be. Agree with the rogue hordes that we are super under powered or be flamed and insulted as a whiner.

My point of view?.

You mean my observation? right?.

Telaran

*laughs at 3dGrunge*

I'm confused... where are people getting these patch notes? D:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast