+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back witch elves and chaotic rift/electromagnet....oh how we missed you!

Default Welcome back witch elves and chaotic rift/electromagnet....oh how we missed you!

Hi witch elf:

"As we all know, the Assassin is the cold-blooded killer who selectively picks his target and vanquishes his victim with ruthless efficiency. Unfortunately, they lack the punch we want them to have. As such we are looking to improve both their initial burst and their overall DPS over time."

Hi new and improved super Warlord:

"Giving him a new high level ability that acts as Sergeantís Order but as an AOE, allowing him to pull in multiple enemies."

I've really missed being ganked in 3 seconds by an invisible person or being AOE pulled to be AOE ganked. It's what I loved most about WAR and why I play it. Oh wait, I don't play WAR any more.

The BW is dead, long live the WE and WL!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Iselin View Post
    Hi witch elf:

"As we all know, the Assassin is the cold-blooded killer who selectively picks his target and vanquishes his victim with ruthless efficiency. Unfortunately, they lack the punch we want them to have. As such we are looking to improve both their initial burst and their overall DPS over time."

Hi new and improved super Warlord:

"Giving him a new high level ability that acts as Sergeantís Order but as an AOE, allowing him to pull in multiple enemies."

I've really missed being ganked in 3 seconds by an invisible person or being AOE pulled to be AOE ganked. It's what I loved most about WAR and why I play it. Oh wait, I don't play WAR any more.

The BW is dead, long live the WE and WL!
    This sounds like..."please dont buff sin's I like them tickling me for joke damage as I burn there face off with a transmog fulminate"

And...."please dont give WL's AoE pull, they might actually become useful and I like them being a free kill"

Your BW cries are duely noted and ignored.

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

Plane Touched

Sin's don't need a damage buff.

They need a MS and an interrupt.
    Yes. Yes. No.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by daays View Post
    Sin's don't need a damage buff.

They need a MS and an interrupt.
    Go check any raid damage parse in a level 50 raid and come back telling me Sin's dont need a damage buff.

Then go compare the Sin's burst to a Champs burst and tell me they dont need more burst.

And yep, just like "witch elves" Sin's die very easily, remember its a team game if you keep insisting on running solo in a "team game" expect to die a lot.

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar

Way to take things out of proportion from a few words.

Don't think it says any where about killing people in 3 seconds.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

Champion of Telara

I expect a month or two of Rogue (and possible Warrior) domination.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1959 View Post
    I expect a month or two of Rogue (and possible Warrior) domination.
    Mage forum is ====> go scream some more at how Pyro's will become unplayable over there.

NERF EVERYTHING BUT ME!! Especially that guy that just killed me.

no seriously, you ****s will whine about anything
    Last edited by Noobins; 04-16-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    |: Zapafaz - 5x Mage :| |: Kethirus - 50 Cleric :| |: Zahrivesi - Levelling Rogue :| |: Feynara - 2x Warrior :|

- Faeblight ◊ Bahmi -

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Ljubavi View Post
    Way to take things out of proportion from a few words.

Don't think it says any where about killing people in 3 seconds.
    Sin vs. any Mage other than warlock/chloro is already a guaranteed 3 or at most, a 4 GCD kill unless the sin is really, really bad. I hardly think bringing that down to 2 GCDs is much of an exaggeration based on what they said.

Ps FYI... Never played pyro and I have several 40+ alts of all types. I just hate to see WAR style over tweaking creep into this great game. Slow and steady class balancing (after prioritizing and getting rid of bugs, of course) with small nudges is the way to go.

Don't want to see a monthly cycle of creating a new fotm, followed by forum drama, followed by nerfs, etc. It was really off-putting in WAR.

Rift Master

Sin vs. any Mage other than warlock/chloro is already a guaranteed 3 or at most, a 4 GCD kill unless the sin is really, really bad. I hardly think bringing that down to 2 GCDs is much of an exaggeration based on what they said.

Ps FYI... Never played pyro and I have several 40+ alts of all types. I just hate to see WAR style over tweaking creep into this great game. Slow and steady class balancing (after prioritizing and getting rid of bugs, of course) with small nudges is the way to go.

Don't want to see a monthly cycle of creating a new fotm, followed by forum drama, followed by nerfs, etc. It was really off-putting in WAR.
    HAHAHAHAHA what crack are you smoking? a Sin Kill a Warlock/Chloro???? more like the Sin kills themselves as the warlock lol's and casts Neddra's essence.

Now if the Sin is geared in full t2, wielding legendaries and rank 6 and the lock/chloro only has blues/some t1 then the sin will win, but they will still be down to half of thre hp bar from the damage shield.

Seriously if you are going to try an use a "mage" build as an argument, try not using one that is known for a fact to be a very hard counter to a Sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilius View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA what crack are you smoking? a Sin Kill a Warlock/Chloro???? more like the Sin kills themselves as the warlock lol's and casts Neddra's essence.

Now if the Sin is geared in full t2, wielding legendaries and rank 6 and the lock/chloro only has blues/some t1 then the sin will win, but they will still be down to half of thre hp bar from the damage shield.

Seriously if you are going to try an use a "mage" build as an argument, try not using one that is known for a fact to be a very hard counter to a Sin.
    He said "other than" a warlock/chloro. i.e. any build but that. Though he's still wrong. I'm really not sure how he's dying in 3-4 GCDs to sins.
    |: Zapafaz - 5x Mage :| |: Kethirus - 50 Cleric :| |: Zahrivesi - Levelling Rogue :| |: Feynara - 2x Warrior :|

- Faeblight ◊ Bahmi -

Quote Originally Posted by Basilius View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA what crack are you smoking? a Sin Kill a Warlock/Chloro????
    since you don't seem to know the meaning of "except" here's a definition for you wit examples:

Except:
    With the exclusion of; other than; but: everyone except me.
    conj.
    1. If it were not for the fact that; only. Often used with that: I would buy the suit, except that it costs too much.
    2. Otherwise than: They didn't open their mouths except to complain.
    3. Unless: "And ne'er throughout the year to church thou go'st/Except it be to pray against thy foes" (Shakespeare).

Hope that helps

Plane Touched

Yeah, cause Ground of Strength and Soul Drain don't exist. I also have no idea what you are talking about with 3 GCD kill. I mean really, seriously? You serious?

All the assassin's powers are bleeds and DoT's. 3 GCD? REALLY?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Noobins View Post
    He said "other than" a warlock/chloro. i.e. any build but that. Though he's still wrong. I'm really not sure how he's dying in 3-4 GCDs to sins.
    That sounds a heck of a lot like he is running around undergeared to me and not using anti-CC either.

And OP chillax, valor is getting increased as well as PvP gear being made better so there will be no 2-3 shots coming from anyone in PvP when the next patch rolls around, anyone that disagrees with the valor increase clearly enjoys insta-gib and should probably stick to FPS games.

Rift Master

since you don't seem to know the meaning of "except" here's a definition for you wit examples:

Except:
    With the exclusion of; other than; but: everyone except me.
    conj.
    1. If it were not for the fact that; only. Often used with that: I would buy the suit, except that it costs too much.
    2. Otherwise than: They didn't open their mouths except to complain.
    3. Unless: "And ne'er throughout the year to church thou go'st/Except it be to pray against thy foes" (Shakespeare).

Hope that helps
    See Valor gear increases, if you get killed quickly in PvP after the patch its because you didnt invest in PVP gear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast