+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clerics and you. Post 1.2

Default Clerics and you. Post 1.2

Pyros will still do good damage. No doubt about it, but I can't speak on them as this doesn't apply.

If you are playing a warrior or a rogue post 1.2 and you whine about Clerics on the forums I will laugh. I know it might be difficult to imagine actually using the PvP soul, but you guys should really consider dropping some of that precious DPS and investing some points into those trees.

I can't even imagine what a rogue/warrior would do to a cleric if they actually bothered to use Anathema and Trauma at the same time. Two separate effects and I'm sure they stack in an additive manner.

This isn't like Sabotuer or Pyromancer. You could not counter those souls in their heyday.

If cleric eats a massive nerf because people will not actually use their PvP souls then I will laugh.
    Last edited by WarTornPanda; 04-16-2011 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
    Pyros will still do good damage. No doubt about it, but I can't speak on them as this doesn't apply.

If you are playing a warrior or a rogue post 1.2 and you whine about Clerics on the forums I will laugh. I know it might be difficult to imagine actually using the PvP soul, but you guys should really consider dropping some of that precious DPS and investing some points into those trees.

I can't even imagine what a rogue/warrior would do to a cleric if they actually bothered to use Anathema and Trauma at the same time. Two separate effects and I'm sure they stack in an additive manner.

This isn't like Sabotuer or Pyromancer. You could not counter those souls in their heyday.

If cleric eats a massive nerf because people will not actually use their PvP souls then I will laugh.
    Healing debuffs are not stackable. One will override the other.
    PR 2

Two completely separate debuffs. One reducing healing output, the other reduces healing received.

Wut?
    People l2p?
    Not in my rift.

Rift Master

Don't forget the Voidy that is getting love next patch, those buff sheers are nasty even now, just people fear using the VK soul because they hear its massively gimped.

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

+ Reply to Thread