+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pyros

Soulwalker

Exclamation pyros

Tbh I don't know how much more I can take of pyros, it complitely ruins the fun of wf's, Trion do you even play this game at all because if you do im sure you play nothin but mages since getting hit/critted almost all or all of my health pool of 5.2k, now I know mages where easy targets before patch 1.1 right? well a well played mage could kill with no problems, I don't want mages nerfed to the ground just that tone them down abit, with that ring on the ground they do that makes them immune to everything but interupt is fine you can counter that but if your a warrior and all your charges are on cd well your dead before you can even say "Nerf pyro"

are you even reading patch notes?..cmon..read patch notes before you post complaining..seriously!!?
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

hmm I am not sure if you are being serious here or just attempting to troll.

Either way take a look at this http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...5th-April-2011.

I'd say cut him some slack. He doesn't post very much. He probably didn't notice them as they were just put up today. Lesson learned.

Pyros are getting nerfed though, so consider your voice heard.
    Last edited by WarTornPanda; 04-16-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Soulwalker

Didn't notice the patch notes but nice to see that some are ready to jump down peoples necks and some to actualy help point out, cheers

Sword of Telara

with that ring on the ground they do that makes them immune to everything but interupt is fine you can counter that but if your a warrior and all your charges are on cd well your dead before you can even say "Nerf pyro"
    likewise if they don't have a full charge.... which they had to get prior to that big nuke. Saying if your GCDs are down you can't handle him is kind of the same complaint as a mage saying if my GCDs are down I can't handle a war....
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Sir Winston Churchill

And as always "Death to the Fascists! Death to the Guardians!" -Liper

Shield of Telara

Don't worry Steven511 about some people who do that.

Funny enough, I am amazed at how good the Forums have gotten. Seems there are less flamers and grief people and more suggestions, ideas and "polite" debates.

This is a good thing btw.

And yeah, I get sick of Pyro's too, but when you kill them knowing they are so silly atm it makes you feel really good

Quote Originally Posted by steven511 View Post
    Didn't notice the patch notes but nice to see that some are ready to jump down peoples necks and some to actualy help point out, cheers
    Reason people jump ur neck is simply because there's already been a zillion pyro threads already, pretty stupid to make a new 1.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexE View Post
    Reason people jump ur neck is simply because there's already been a zillion pyro threads already, pretty stupid to make a new 1.
    There are a zillion threads for a reason. Feedback drives Trion to change.

I will say that him starting a new topic at this point is about as constructive as your reply in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
    There are a zillion threads for a reason. Feedback drives Trion to change.

I will say that him starting a new topic at this point is about as constructive as your reply in this thread.
    I am very glad to hear this..This means regardless of what the real problems are, mages can complain enough and get clerics nerfed next. oh and don't worry we will keep our eye on sins and warrs too.

/sarcasm off.
    Last edited by Ticklepink; 04-16-2011 at 02:43 AM.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Shield of Telara

The thing is, Mages are blatently obvious with certain setups and spells/abilities, so no need to keep an eye on them. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklepink View Post
    I am very glad to hear this..This means regardless of what the real problems are, mages can complain enough and get clerics nerfed next. oh and don't worry we will keep our eye on sins and warrs too.

/sarcasm off.
    What are the real problems then? It's clear to everyone that what has been said about Pyros was correct as they are nerfing them.

You are clearly not understanding the point. If everyone does complain about Clerics, then the possibility of there being an actual issue is very real. This isn't some static PvE encounter. This is PvP and it simply cannot be tested by Trion strictly. Players assist in dictating the balance.

You seem to have the issue confused.

One extremely whiney keyboard turning baddie will not affect PvP balance.
    Thousands of legitimate forums complaints will.

So you can throw a fit about Clerics, Warriors, and Rogues all you want. It won't mean squat unless you have plenty of other players backing you up.

+ Reply to Thread