+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grind out rank 6 now while you still can...

Default Grind out rank 6 now while you still can...

Mages are going to be free favor stunlock fodder for assassins after the next patch until you can afford to go 21 points up the defensive side of the archmage tree.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

There is plenty of Pyro's doing what they did yesterday as there will be tomorrow. Even the devs have said the ability to do what was being done was always there. FOTM followers will just do that anyhow. Next up, Lightingbolt/bunny o' doom.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Mages are going to be free favor stunlock fodder for assassins after the next patch until you can afford to go 21 points up the defensive side of the archmage tree.
    ...and if that mages gets thrown a heal and a dispel?

Oh wait...

You mean 1v1 ok now I get it, because thats PvP cool story bra!

Preemptive whining is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    go play a fps pvp in mmorpgs did nothing but bring out the worst in the cummunity
    In one post, you've managed to bring out the worst in capitalization, punctuation and spelling.

Thank GOD I'm almost to rank 4. Ill go full defense.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Soulwalker

I'm sorry pyros were overpowered so they got a well deserved nerf and your saying thats the end of all mages?

and after you get owned post 1.2 by the very same pyros owning you now..what then?..more nerfs?..heh prolly.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Ascendant

QQ its not like flicker breaks CCs or passive 30% reduction to stun silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
    QQ its not like flicker breaks CCs or passive 30% reduction to stun silence.
    Flicker doesn't break mez. You know, that thing rogues like to open with from stealth. You should be happy, rogues wanted an easier time stunlocking mages 100-0. Looks like you'll probably get your wish.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Rift Chaser

Play Chloro/lock, assassins can't beat that.
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

Rhetoricx (someone stole my name on Seastone)
    <Unreal>
    I wish Rift had PVP in it...

Sword of Telara

Man you dont even know what the changes are and you're ****ing crying already.

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    Man you dont even know what the changes are and you're ****ing crying already.
    What you call crying is mearly a forewarning to other mages and a suggestion on how to adapt.

QQ'ing usually involves demanding nerfs to other classes. I'm mearly pointing out the tools people are going to need in the future. But hey, you keep on thinking I'm crying. I'll keep runnin around on my stormcaller with even more damage mitigation thanks to the valor buff.

I should say that in light of what Trion did to sabs, it's entirely reasonable to believe that they'll be heavy handed with the nerf hammer in 1.2. What's really going to suck is if they smash clerics with the same hammer later on and make PVE a nightmare for it.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric View Post

I laugh when an assassin applies a zillion bleeds against Warlock armour and I heal myself while he kills himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric View Post
    I have a chloro/lock spec, and assassins can easily stunlock it to death if they're smart enough to stop dps'ing through NE. I'm actually considering chloro/sc/archmage as a viable alternative after the patch hits.

Sword of Telara

Call if a forewarning if you want to, but i picture your hands on your forehead, standing in the rain screaming 'WHY MEEEEEE!?' when you see that *pyros* are getting tuned down.

Drama Queen Status: Unlocked
    Last edited by Corebot; 04-16-2011 at 06:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast