+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just got one shotted by a pyro...

Rift Disciple

Default I just got one shotted by a pyro...

...because he was 8 levels higher than my melee glass cannon with epic gear vs my burlap rags. This game is broke, I am gonna go back to paper rock scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelamar View Post
    ...because he was 8 levels higher than my melee glass cannon with epic gear vs my burlap rags. This game is broke, I am gonna go back to paper rock scissors.
    1/10

/tenchars

Suck for you mate, most classes could probably stunlock or kill you pretty easily too. But really that doesn't make the pyros weaker.

I mean give me a decent counter and I'll go rock straight away. I've been trying for several hours now to craft a build which has got enough damage to kill them and defence to withstand a couple of fireballs and such. Purge for example, sure it's awesome when it works but with them having 8 buffs the chance that it purges the right one is rather small, making it depend on sheer luck if I can get the mage out of GoS and even if I do that mage has got an entire GCD to turn me into a squirrel since I can't break that debuff.

I have tried a lot of different ways to counter this, but I always end up in squirrel form taking 3-4k crits. So please give me a couple of hints or something how to counter this.
    Last edited by Anaemix; 04-15-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Anaemix View Post
    Suck for you mate, most classes could probably stunlock or kill you pretty easily too. But really that doesn't make the pyros weaker.

I mean give me a decent counter and I'll go rock straight away. I've been trying for several hours now to craft a build which has got enough damage to kill them and defence to withstand a couple of fireballs and such. Purge for example, sure it's awesome when it works but with them having 8 buffs the chance that it purges the right one is rather small, making it depend on sheer luck if I can get the mage out of GoS and even if I do that mage has got an entire GCD to turn me into a squirrel since I can't break that debuff.

I have tried a lot of different ways to counter this, but I always end up in squirrel form taking 3-4k crits. So please give me a couple of hints or something how to counter this.
    Sounds like you and many others are already on to the best counter to any class in any MMORPG: exaggerated QQ threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kelamar View Post
    Sounds like you and many others are already on to the best counter to any class in any MMORPG: exaggerated QQ threads
    Haha xD You do have a point. In my own defence I must say that I've never said that the class is OP only that I'm having tremendous problems with countering it

+ Reply to Thread