+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I "see" a stealthed rogue, but try to click on them and can not attack. This a bug?

Telaran

Default I "see" a stealthed rogue, but try to click on them and can not attack. This a bug?

Elaboration on the subject title. I was in Whitefall Steppes, pursuing a person that stole our shard, and suddenly I get sapped. Abilities grey out, my "ears ring". You know the drill. But the rogue comes close enough that I can see them in the hazy half-stealth. The sap wears off and I turn around to attack, but neither clicking on them or tab-targeting would grab a target. Is this what is supposed to happen? I feel like if I can "see" them I should be able to attack.

It might be intended but it's infinitely frustrating. I used to tab+sap spam to get the jump on other rogues, but it never worked. I just gave up.

Soulwalker

pop them out with an AE then target and attack til ur hearts content

Telaran

My AEs need a target first. Sucks to be a Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post
    I don't play a warrior but I've known that in some games, your target necessary AoE's work by targetting yourself then firing, try that?
    Wheeler
    Exiled Guild
    Roguey Extraordinaire of Sunrest

Telaran

I have not! thanks for the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post
    Apothecaries make a nice bomb you can use. It is AOE and it does not require a target.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Im a warrior with some not target specific area effects and when I run into this situation i AOE to reveal him and nothing ever happens. I havent once seen this work does anyone else have success?

I've hit rogues with aoe's and by just hitting an ability when they are visible but stealthed. I've also been revealed by both methods while stealthed on my rogue. Maybe it's a lag thing, not sure.

Rift Disciple

Depending on there level, aoeing wont take them out of stealth.. Least not for another 15 secs.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    i spam the **** out of fulminate, in fact it's the only skill i need on my bar

<3 u fulminate

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Beithe View Post
    Im a warrior with some not target specific area effects and when I run into this situation i AOE to reveal him and nothing ever happens. I havent once seen this work does anyone else have success?
    there is a chance that they had hidden veil running. wich makes their stealth last for 15 seconds wether they take dmg or not.

Sword of Telara

Aoe fear pulls them out of stealth even if they use their "Immune to damage for 3 seconds Jesus stealth" ability.

Sov

TBH, if you're stealthed, you shouldn't be seen. At all. (Unless of course you're AoE'd - but that's different)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xandarth View Post
    Aoe fear pulls them out of stealth even if they use their "Immune to damage for 3 seconds Jesus stealth" ability.
    Ooh, thanks for pointing this out. This is definitely bugged. I'll let Trion know so they fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beithe View Post
    You sure this rogue was not under an effect such as blackout, twilight transcendence, cleanse soul, hidden veil (sin cloak), or anyother immunity thing?
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 04-15-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast