Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need damage ? Melee rogues yes ,warriors no !!

Thumbs up Need damage ? Melee rogues yes ,warriors no !!

I see a trend that many warriors jump in the rogue band wagon and say about they are useless in melee and they need a damage buff etc .THIS IS WRONG ,warriors learn to play your class ,atm dps warriors do great in raids at greenscale and in pvp they create total chaos to single targets.Rogues on the other hand got 40 % of the damage of the warrior and they wear leather.
    I was crit by 2 hand warriors with 1600 or more and as a rogue full r5 pvp geared i can du crit of 800-1000 at max and on soft targets on plate i give a max of 600.So for some warrs that need more damage ,really learn 2 play your class atm warrior are the best balanced class ,but melee rogues are in need for a damage buff.
    Last edited by Cyborg; 04-14-2011 at 07:49 AM.

Rift Master

Man you must be bad. I've pulled 1500 crits on my NB/Sin at level 42 in awful gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Foofmonger View Post
    Man you must be bad. I've pulled 1500 crits on my NB/Sin at level 42 in awful gear.
    I talk in pvp son ,fighting people minimum rank 3 pvp geared. Really u should shut up if u dont know what is about..

Just a bad troll ...
    Last edited by Cyborg; 04-14-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I talk in pvp son ,fighting people minimum rank 3 pvp geared. Really u should shut up if u dont know what is about..

Just a bad troll ...
    I'm talking in PvP too. I'm not trolling you. If you can't do more then 800-1000 damage you are doing it wrong.

I'm talking in PvP too. I'm not trolling you. If you can't do more then 800-1000 damage you are doing it wrong.
    I am ap/crit build with pvp items on me and i can kill more than u have dreamed of ,is just that my damge is not compared with the warrior .WTF u dont understand ,go and lvl to 50 and when u fight full pvp geared people u will not do more than 1000 damage .On the other hand warrs do much more damage than a melee rogue..

You're an idiot. No one at your level has gear with valor on it (pvp gear). You're getting those numbers because none of your damage is reduces via valor. You should probably quit.
    Nikuyo - Spitescar - 50 Rogue
    Xx - Spitescar - 50 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Supjeremiah View Post
    You're an idiot. No one at your level has gear with valor on it (pvp gear). You're getting those numbers because none of your damage is reduces via valor. You should probably quit.
    It is obvious just a troll , in fact a bad troll , she need to be ignored.

300 valor = 8% reduction... You're all bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by chopstx View Post
    Assumption

I see...I mistook your R-Pness as complaining. I will don my helm and tassets and take my leave. As sunlight escapes, casting shadows across the rocky wasteland, I'm reminded of how long the days of my youth seemed at that time. A better time. Now though, as the day fades, I will cherish these last few moments with waffles.

Xsi

DPS Warriors should be a viable playstyle (but at the cost of defenses that rogues have to give up). They should function similar to Blade Dancer specs.

40-49 bracket PvP is no where close to level 50 PvP. And generally speaking, Nightblade should not be the only viable group PvP option (NB contains general damage increases for low investment, immunity cooldowns, Fel Blades and NB's attacking primarily death and fire resistance which makes it the court jester as opposed to all the other pawn specs bowing to the PvP kings).
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Ascendant

lol full rank 6 valor doesnt even give you 10% damage reduction. 1500 as a nightblade at 42 is perfectly possible. At 50 ive seen 2300 final blows 1k quick and percision strike from blade dancers 1700 flame thrusts from nightblades etc etc etc.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Quote Originally Posted by ComaXO View Post
    300 valor = 8% reduction... You're all bad.
    Every nub know that 300 valor = 8% damdge reduction ,you jsut wana look smart or ?!
    But No ,you just dont know nothing.At lvl 50 full pvp geared you get allot of armor too and u mitigate allot damage ,other than that at pvp rank 3-4 people know how to play and is hard to crit them with huge numbers .BUT warriros and pyro can still give huge numbers crit single targets.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Xsi View Post
    DPS Warriors should be a viable playstyle (but at the cost of defenses that rogues have to give up). They should function similar to Blade Dancer specs.

40-49 bracket PvP is no where close to level 50 PvP. And generally speaking, Nightblade should not be the only viable group PvP option (NB contains general damage increases for low investment, immunity cooldowns, Fel Blades and NB's attacking primarily death and fire resistance which makes it the court jester as opposed to all the other pawn specs bowing to the PvP kings).
    what defense does rogue have to give up?

slip away
    twilight transendence
    black out
    twilight shelter
    side steps

those are all in dps souls.

Now what exactly do dps warriors get to survive

bend like the reed

and thats it. 15% more armor is completely unnoticable.

Mofugga-bethlam

Rift Chaser

not to say that there aren't aspects of rogue souls that need buffing,but at the end of a warfront yesterday the player with the highest damage by a considerable amount was a rogue, and he was on a team with 8 mages.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by naturegoulet View Post
    not to say that there aren't aspects of rogue souls that need buffing,but at the end of a warfront yesterday the player with the highest damage by a considerable amount was a rogue, and he was on a team with 8 mages.
    the reasons rogues dont top the charts usually is complete lack of AOE compared to mages and warriors but they can match anyone except pyro in both deathblows and time to kill.
    Last edited by jaym7018; 04-14-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Mofugga-bethlam

Quote Originally Posted by naturegoulet View Post
    Yes but was a RANGE rogue not a melee one .Or maybe killed 90 people with 2 poket healers adn the damage stack to see OMG DA DAMAGE ....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast