+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf to Riftblade vs Pyromancer

Rift Disciple

Exclamation Nerf to Riftblade vs Pyromancer

• Pyromancer Fireball hits for 1000-3000, no cooldown, 2 second cast time. (can be reduced with talent tree).
    • Pyromancer got ground of strenght, heatwave and even more things to improve their dmg and make them immune to everything.
    • Riftblade Firespear hits for 200-500, 4 second cooldown, 0 second cast time.
    • Riftblade have Fiery burst that hits for 180-250 each tick for 4 ticks.

And yes, i'm a fullgeared warrior lvl 50.
    If I try for an example paragon and run into the horde of mages... (yes theres like usually 8~ mages in black garden).
    I die in 2-5 seconds.

Yes pyromancers will be nerfed at damage and gos .stay calm

Quote Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
    • Pyromancer Fireball hits for 1000-3000, no cooldown, 2 second cast time. (can be reduced with talent tree).
    • Pyromancer got ground of strenght, heatwave and even more things to improve their dmg and make them immune to everything.

If I try for an example paragon and run into the horde of mages... (yes theres like usually 8~ mages in black garden).
    I die in 2-5 seconds.
    Of course you would die instantly, theyre as you said, 8 PLAYERS. That would be the same result no matter what souls they were. And no, there are not "usually 8 mages in the black garden", thats something you made up. Yes, sometimes there will be lots of mages, but thats situational. Your point is?
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

Soulwalker

If you run into a 'horde' of any class you'd die in seconds.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ayronamic View Post
    Of course you would die instantly, theyre as you said, 8 PLAYERS. That would be the same result no matter what souls they were. And no, there are not "usually 8 mages in the black garden", thats something you made up. Yes, sometimes there will be lots of mages, but thats situational. Your point is?
    I'll pm you with a pic later, in like 2-3 hours. )))

@OP

Any class can spam 200-500 hits/nukes. Riftblades are nothing special.
    Friends are like potatoes. When you eat them, they die.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Redô View Post
    @OP

Any class can spam 200-500 hits/nukes. Riftblades are nothing special.
    He must be a riftblade and he is just comparing his damage in DPS spec to the mages in DPS spec.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Azlidax View Post
    He must be a riftblade and he is just comparing his damage in DPS spec to the mages in DPS spec.
    I'm pretty much everything in warrior except VK and BM.

Pyromancer just beat riftblade in everything, even when im 51 in Riftblade and 15 in paragon they beat me.
    GOS and undefeatable.

Banned

You forgot that riftblade is a tank with plate and shield, and yet still does more damage on their ranged spec than both MM and ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    You forgot that riftblade is a tank with plate and shield, and yet still does more damage on their ranged spec than both MM and ranger.
    Yeah...don't lie. RB is most effectively played with a 2hander. Besides don't BS about plate and armour etc when in this game the mitigation it offers is minimal and in fact negated by the use of magic dmge.

To the OP, as a 51RB 13RV 2Para I have very few issues taking down pyros 1vs1, the issue comes when they have a healer who cottons onto the fact that healing the pyro means the pyro can and will protect him, pyros on their own are no big fuss - however when the get even minimal healing they can and will rinse any other 2s setup, be that double War, War+Healer etc. Their surv and burst is unmatched when played properly, and as hinted in the podcast this will be adjusted shortly so chill.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    Almost all rogue souls except bard and riftstalker does more dps than RB

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ayronamic View Post
    Not rogues...I run into 8 rogues and 2-3 are going down before I do

Rift Chaser

I die in 2-5 seconds.
    [*]Pyromancer Fireball hits for 1000-3000, no cooldown, 2 second cast time. (can be reduced with talent tree).
    i see u dont know anything about pyro, good try

lvl 50 fireball is 2'5 secs, 2 sec with talent.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Forb View Post
    [*]Pyromancer Fireball hits for 1000-3000, no cooldown, 2 second cast time. (can be reduced with talent tree).
    i see u dont know anything about pyro, good try

lvl 50 fireball is 2'5 secs, 2 sec with talent.
    no, with reduction the cast time is 1.6 seconds, without it is 2 seconds.

Telaran

First off fireball hits for 600-700 non buffed thats with 800 spell power second the cast reduce is bugged so from the tool tip it says 2 secs even with the talent

Heatweave and GoS do not add damage. Heatweave is a spell haste.

Riftblade is instant cast so you need to compare it with flamebolt.

You also need to roll a mage or cleric if you want to be a caster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast