+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I please have more Role slots?

Telaran

Default Can I please have more Role slots?

I don't care how you do it: make it a bigger money sink, introduce microtransactions (hoo boy are people gonna hate that suggestion), whatever. I want 6 or 8 role slots.

Pretty please?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by [LLJK]Kaane View Post
    I don't care how you do it: make it a bigger money sink, introduce microtransactions (hoo boy are people gonna hate that suggestion), whatever. I want 6 or 8 role slots.

Pretty please?
    signed
    that would be soo cool. i need more than 4 i mean end game with pvp soul you need like another 4 roles so u can use the pvp soul.

It'd be cool if you could store your roles so you would still have 4 when you're in a dungeon, warfronts, or out in the middle of nowhere but you would be able to go into town and swap out roles. Maybe it'll happen further in the game's development.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    go play a fps pvp in mmorpgs did nothing but bring out the worst in the cummunity
    In one post, you've managed to bring out the worst in capitalization, punctuation and spelling.

General of Telara

/signed

an elem build for solo, elem/storm for pve dps , chloro because i need to for expert , archon for the same reason as chloro.

I cant have my warlock/necro/arch for pvp ...

i would gladly take another slot

+ Reply to Thread