+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The ability to reset Adventure-class

Default The ability to reset Adventure-class

Id like the chance to reset my toons adventure, just like we can reset our crafting.
    I dont mind starting her from lvl 1..but Id hate to loose all the crafting she has done.

Its like in real life...a warrior can get tired of fighting and wants to be a field priest instead.
    It should be possible in games too.
    I can see it being totally wrong if you are lvl 40 cleric and then change and get to be 40 tank...but make it work like crafting...reset back to lvl 1...but keep the crafting lvl.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vivvi View Post
    Id like the chance to reset my toons adventure, just like we can reset our crafting.
    I dont mind starting her from lvl 1..but Id hate to loose all the crafting she has done.

Its like in real life...a warrior can get tired of fighting and wants to be a field priest instead.
    It should be possible in games too.
    I can see it being totally wrong if you are lvl 40 cleric and then change and get to be 40 tank...but make it work like crafting...reset back to lvl 1...but keep the crafting lvl.
    I am sure many warriors would jump on the cleric bandwagon, especially if they pvp. The closest thing to immortality in any MMO.

+ Reply to Thread