+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Something wrong with your class? Post here!

Lightbulb Something wrong with your class? Post here!

Mainly apparent bugs of some kind, maybe if something isn't working right or whatever.
    Have some fun and log into the middle of a Death foothold!

Exclamation Stormcaller and Ground Spells

For mages in general, if you have less than 20 charge, offensive channeled spells that consume charge do consume charge, but do not hurt the target. Spells I often have troubles with this include Soul Purge, Withering Flames, Rock Slide, Natural Splendor, and Void Life.

For Pyromancers, their ground spells become invisible when my greater essence [Necrotic Rage] procs. It'll reappear later under me feet but only the graphic, the effect is still in its original location until I replace it.

For Stormcallers, their Electrified stacks hexagon doesn't count down, there could be 1, 3, 5 stacks, but it'll always say 3 or 6 stacks. (4-6 stacks for a second stormcaller in group) Which makes casting Lightning Field troublesome, since you can easily lose track of how many stacks you have on the targets. Been in here since the previous patch.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
    For mages in general, if you have less than 20 charge, offensive channeled spells that consume charge do consume charge, but do not hurt the target. Spells I often have troubles with this include Soul Purge, Withering Flames, Rock Slide, Natural Splendor, and Void Life.

For Pyromancers, their ground spells become invisible when my greater essence [Necrotic Rage] procs. It'll reappear later under me feet but only the graphic, the effect is still in its original location until I replace it.

For Stormcallers, their Electrified stacks hexagon doesn't count down, there could be 1, 3, 5 stacks, but it'll always say 3 or 6 stacks. (4-6 stacks for a second stormcaller in group) Which makes casting Lightning Field troublesome, since you can easily lose track of how many stacks you have on the targets. Been in here since the previous patch.
    lol a mage complaining...

My Cleric doesn't have enough cup holders.

Also, Bolt of Judgment is massively underperforming compared to other spells with a similar cast time. It's only worth casting to try to proc a better spell, and the 1.5 seconds you spend casting it are almost completely wasted time. Every other two second cast time spell does almost 25% more damage; BoJ deals around the same damage my insta-cast spells do, except that it has a two second cast time. (Feated 5/5 will get you 1.5 seconds, which is a waste of a spell AND 5 skill points.)

Dark Waters and Dehydration suck, too, but at least they're not core spells for an entire build.
    Last edited by Dao Jones; 04-12-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    Unrepentant Gaming Community

Bacardi: Rogue (Defiant/Sunrest)
    Dao: Cleric (Defiant/Gnarlwood)

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    lol a mage complaining...
    About bugs and problems with mechanics. :P OP or not, bug's need to be fixed.

Rift Disciple

The justicar ability Doctrine of Valiance is terrible. It consumes all of you conviction to do less damage and a normal attack that generates convictions and heal less than a spell that costs 1 conviction.

Not quite figured it out, bu there's something really wierd about what paragon attacks can be used with s+b, or 2-handed.. Seems some you can use when you shouldn't but some you can't when you should.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    my class has a serious bug. when i hit /4 LFG i don't get invited because of my class. when i PM someone that says LF1M anything... well they meant anything BUT my class. they really need to fix this bug!!!!

ill give you 1 guess what my class is :P
    Is it mage? Mage is underpowered, needs buff.

Lingering Wounds seem to stop applying in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Oktabi View Post
    Is it mage? Mage is underpowered, needs buff.

Lingering Wounds seem to stop applying in PvP
    lol yesterday around lunch there were 3 groups LF1M mage, an hr later another 2 popped up LF1M mage. where are all the mages?
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    lol yesterday around lunch there were 3 groups LF1M mage, an hr later another 2 popped up LF1M mage. where are all the mages?
    warfront would be my guess - drain every point of favor while it lasts. who needs purples if blues are sufficient to oneshot everything stupid enough to be a squirrel for 4,5 seconds...

The tooltips of Intense Training are very confusing... which ones are true?

All this ambiguity, we all should go back to simpler classes where two buttons are enough to score #1 in Kills, Killing Blows, Damage Dealt and Damage Taken and score last on only Deaths :P

Exclamation Feign Death

Necromancer - I think Feign Death is suddenly bugged since the last update, I feign but everything remains killing me! Already tested it multiple times before I posted.

Oh ya, reminder- the thread's for active bugs, not class complaints

Rift Disciple

I've had a lot of issues with Repelling Shot on Marksman.

It seems that Repelling Shot's kockback isn't nearly as far as knockbacks from other classes (yes, I do play those other classes as well). It also seems that if I am moving towards my target OR my target is moving towards me, Repelling Shot may not even do anything at all.

There have also been times where I have been stationary and assaulted by a person trying to circle strafe me, and I wait for them to be in a spot where I can repel them off the rock/platform I am standing on to get them out of my face for a bit, but they are not affected at all by Repelling Shot when it goes off.

Rift Disciple

Champions Bearings don't play very nice with the Reavers Bindings.

Is very annoying, just because I want to deal an additional 10% damage, I should be allowed right?

I'm having the feign death bug on my mage, as well. I feign, my pet despawns as normal, but the mobs do not de-aggro, they just keep killing me. Died like five times before I figured that out. :P Trion doesn't want us running past mobs so much they bug the talents that are supposed to let you do so.

Ascendant

Bladedancer - Using Flash of Steel with Ranged Weapon Mastery (via Ranger or Marksman) will cause you to pull out the ranged weapon during the "flight" and execute the strike using the bow/rifle. Not a big deal, but looks a bit strange.

Also if you charge from close to maximum range you have a severe tendency to end up abandoning the charge early and getting the error message "Target too close" appearing. Yes, even on level ground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast