+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speculation as to Unannounced Skill Changes

Soulwalker

Default Speculation as to Unannounced Skill Changes

Greetings forum goers! I, as well as many others, seem to have noticed a number of undocumented skill changes that have gone live around patch 1.1. I just wanted to document them in their entirety. The most amazing example, of course, is the general gameplay difficulties added to the mage calling in general and the pyromancer soul in specific-one need only to peruse this forum as well as the mage sub-forum to see testimonials about the high skillcap of the pyromancer soul, especially in regards to pvp.

Another significant undocumented change was the addition of 100%-0% stunlocks to the rogue class. Again, one need only look at the forums to see evidence of this change; according to some upstanding members of the pyromancer community, this deadly stunlock, who's exact components lay shrouded in mystery, can even take down a pyromancer while they're otherwise immune to CC on their Ground of Strength.

Anyways, I just wanted to put forth what I knew, and see if anyone else knew of any undocumented skill changes introduced recently!

Wow. Fail post is fail.

Here I was thinking someone was ready to make a serious thread about these kinds of things. Like the non-announced hidden internal cooldown to Exhilaration.

Oh well, you just keep on trolling, you fail rascal.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mormoran View Post
    Wow. Fail post is fail.

Here I was thinking someone was ready to make a serious thread about these kinds of things. Like the non-announced hidden internal cooldown to Exhilaration.

Oh well, you just keep on trolling, you fail rascal.
    Fail? I'm just reporting what others have pointed out - I don't think I've read a pyro thread yet that didn't have numerous posts saying that pyros got nerfed in 1.1, increasing their skillcap, or that didn't have accounts by pyros saying that good rogues could kill them in a stunlock (which is especially important to document since Ground of Strength should make them immune to CC). I apologize if I ruffled your feathers though, friend.

+ Reply to Thread