+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Qqing going on much?

Soulwalker

Default Qqing going on much?

So all i hear is how unbalanced everything is and people crying in the forums. I know im pretty much doing what most everyone is doing by wastein my time here, but hey i got nothing better to do then to make fun of you guys. So with that said every mmo will have class nerfs and buffs, one day your class will have both, its part of mmo life, so stop whining and crying, or stop playing the game, its actually pretty simple.

If we don't tell Trion that something is unbalanced, they won't necessarily look at it to find out if it is or not. QQing might be going on a lot, but without it we would likely continue with an unbalanced game in certain ways. Obviously they're doing they're best to balance all of the classes/souls, but without information from players in a live environment, they may not see the need to look at specific souls.

Your comment = void.

Quote Originally Posted by zapyourit View Post
    If we don't tell Trion that something is unbalanced, they won't necessarily look at it to find out if it is or not. QQing might be going on a lot, but without it we would likely continue with an unbalanced game in certain ways. Obviously they're doing they're best to balance all of the classes/souls, but without information from players in a live environment, they may not see the need to look at specific souls.

Your comment = void.
    There are going to look at everything anyway. Every forum says someone is OP. Warriors are OP. Clerics are OP. Rogues are OP. Mages are OP. That's all the forums are filled with. The game is a giant thing of paper, rock, scissors and rock keeps *****ing up a storm about how OP paper is. The front page alone right now nearly covers that EVERY class is OP.

Trion will look at the QQ, say "Hey, more QQ", and move on to test the game they would have with or without the constant whining about all 4 classes being OP all the time.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by zapyourit View Post

Your comment = void.
    no sir your comment is void, lol they have gm's they know whats going on, hell half of the team has chars im sure. So no all the *****ing and whining is void. For real look at wow if you played remember how op shammys were, now look at them it's pretty much the whole pyro deal right now, stuff gets worked out without the masses *****ing and moaning and groaning.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tolmos View Post
    There are going to look at everything anyway. Every forum says someone is OP. Warriors are OP. Clerics are OP. Rogues are OP. Mages are OP. That's all the forums are filled with. The game is a giant thing of paper, rock, scissors and rock keeps *****ing up a storm about how OP paper is. The front page alone right now nearly covers that EVERY class is OP.

Trion will look at the QQ, say "Hey, more QQ", and move on to test the game they would have with or without the constant whining about all 4 classes being OP all the time.
    ah men brother

Rift Master

The ultimate form of QQing is QQing about QQing.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Foofmonger View Post
    The ultimate form of QQing is QQing about QQing.
    how am i qqing im telling the qqers to shut the **** up, in the nicest way possible of course :P

Soulwalker

Have you tried not going to the forums if you don't like QQ? Official forums are always terrible like that. QQ posts, trolls and stuff liek that. I find it amusing to read sometimes though so i find myself coming back to the forums.

+ Reply to Thread