+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you inspect in battle?

Champion of Telara

Default How do you inspect in battle?

Hey guys. I have seen in more than a few posts people talk about going for the guy in the poor gear. So my question is... how can you inspect someone while in a WF or pvp or what ever. I am at work so can't check right now but do you just click on them then right click on their portrat and there is an option for inspect or something?
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Champion of Telara

30 views and not one answer?

At first I felt dumb asking the question but I guess there are other out there too that don't know.

So to ask it again...

How do you inspect someone's( gear) while in a combat situation like a Warfront?
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

You can't, but there's so few item models that it's not hard to tell what someone's wearing. There's a difference between a Warrior in the spiky PvP set and that red single-shoulder crap you got while leveling from 40-50.
    Mateo of HC/TSG - Long Live The Syndicate!

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMcCloud View Post
    You can't, but there's so few item models that it's not hard to tell what someone's wearing. There's a difference between a Warrior in the spiky PvP set and that red single-shoulder crap you got while leveling from 40-50.
    AHHH

Cool thanks. As you can tell I have not hit 50 yet so didnt know all the gear looks the same at 50. Its funny because I was litterally thinking to myself there is know way you can tell a persons gear just from looking at them... it has to be all different.

But I guess not.

Thanks again!

Exactly. I can tell who is going to hurt the most or who will be a hard guy to kill just looking at what they are wearing.

Usually if two titans meet in open world they usually will just wave and continue on... both know the other is geared and both know that the other maybe better than them.

Only the odd time does one run into someone that charges, and usually its a rouge who stealth attacks or a perosn that is low on heal (easy kill), last but not least yeah behind that house my friends are waiting you come hit me....

+ Reply to Thread