+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Healers get ****ed on Rift Loot - WTF?

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Gany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default Healers get ****ed on Rift Loot - WTF?

    Whenever I heal a party for a rift, I get ****ty loot. When I go DPS, I get much better loot. WTF?

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple Jiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    just get to 50 and go farm lvl 13 rifts like everyone else geeez.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Rifts, at least in stillmore, seem to exclusively drop planar's with melee stats.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    207

    Default bad luck mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbearr View Post
    Rifts, at least in stillmore, seem to exclusively drop planar's with melee stats.
    Sounds like you're just having bad luck with your drops (or really great luck if you're melee). My drops have ranged the gauntlet from Str to End to Int to Dex. It's still random...you happen to be bucking the odds right now, that's all. Maybe you should hit up Vegas.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Yeap, got in a raid for rifts last night, went full heals (lvl 52 elites) while my wife went dps. She ended up with 200++ planars and a bunch of goodies and i got 80 planars and a green consumable. Pretty good way to dissuade ppl from healing.

  6. #6
    Champion Stupot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDog View Post
    Yeap, got in a raid for rifts last night, went full heals (lvl 52 elites) while my wife went dps. She ended up with 200++ planars and a bunch of goodies and i got 80 planars and a green consumable. Pretty good way to dissuade ppl from healing.
    Were you healing constantly? A good idea would be to make a macro which fires your instant cast offensive abilities at your target's target, I use nostromo for alot of my macrosbut I'm pretty sure I have a Rift one setup.

    You need to always be firing something, often when I do damage and heal I get alot more Planarite than my mates who do one or the other exclusively.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Delphya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbearr View Post
    Rifts, at least in stillmore, seem to exclusively drop planar's with melee stats.
    Must be nice, I get loot for all callings and ranges, just all of it only has End on it.. of the Fortress...
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

    Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

  8. #8
    Plane Touched Jennibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupot View Post
    Were you healing constantly? A good idea would be to make a macro which fires your instant cast offensive abilities at your target's target, I use nostromo for alot of my macrosbut I'm pretty sure I have a Rift one setup.

    You need to always be firing something, often when I do damage and heal I get alot more Planarite than my mates who do one or the other exclusively.
    i try to do this, but it's a huge mana drain to be trying to heal AND spamming damage. Or even worse, spamming heals.

  9. #9
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Blame the RNM. After healing my last 3 expert instances I've been having feelings of guilt for being the only one needing on boss loot. I find myself passing on int/wis rings & such just so the mages get some loot too.

  10. #10
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphya View Post
    Must be nice, I get loot for all callings and ranges, just all of it only has End on it.. of the Fortress...
    Yeah, I remember getting my first Epic. I was real happy until I saw its stats. From that moment on I rage-vendored every "..of the fortress" gear that dropped.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts