+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank itemized world event items would be nice

Soulwalker

Default Tank itemized world event items would be nice

I noticed the lesser planar essence and the trinket are fine for dps warriors, why do tanks get the shaft? Show some tank love please Trion!

Space

I am going to go out on a limb here and point something out that I noticed. If you look at the Order of the Death Serpent essences you will see a lack of tanking essences also. Now if you look at the Order of Life you will notice they have a lot of endurance essences for us.

I believe, and this is just my guess, that the reason these are missing is because the Death essences are for dps and not really for tanks.

I am sure when a life event is up you will see dps wondering where theirs are.

Just a guess though.

I agree 100% think it's kind of stupid not to have some tanking stats on a ring or trinket.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sovrin View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb here and point something out that I noticed. If you look at the Order of the Death Serpent essences you will see a lack of tanking essences also. Now if you look at the Order of Life you will notice they have a lot of endurance essences for us.

I believe, and this is just my guess, that the reason these are missing is because the Death essences are for dps and not really for tanks.

I am sure when a life event is up you will see dps wondering where theirs are.

Just a guess though.
    that means he would have to think and use deduction skills... 2 things most people are simply not capable of anymore

+ Reply to Thread