Closed Thread

Thread: Shut The Hell Up Already

Default Shut The Hell Up Already

First it was sabos.. then champs.. then clerics.. then pyros.. now marksman..? Stop your whining and l2p

^ oh look, all 4 callings have been touched above

Sword of Telara

lol man the marksman is a joke.
    dont tell me you really believed marksman is OP XD

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ratham View Post
    First it was sabos.. then champs.. then clerics.. then pyros.. now marksman..? Stop your whining and l2p

^ oh look, all 4 callings have been touched above
    The MM thread was a spoof thread on some of the over dramatic nerf threads we are seeing, don't take it seriously =p

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

Plane Touched

Marksman was powerful during the betas, until the infants started QQing and everything got put on the GCD and adopted a cast time.

Sabos needed to be nerfed so that every single rogue who wanted to run anything didn't get pigeon-holed into that atrocious class.

Champ damage was reduced, but it was the fix to the paragon skill that was granting 99% armor penetration that really changed their damage. But that was a fix to a bug, so you can completely ignore that.

GoS provides 30% damage reduction, immunity to CC (including silence and knockback), and gives their skills a 30% chance to stun. I don't mind the stun (now that it has diminishing returns), I don't mind the damage reduction. What I DO mind, however is the immunity to CC. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We don't feel that creating a thread to tell others to shut up or learn to play is very constructive. If everyone could refrain from doing this in the future, the forums would be cupcakes, rainbows, and unicorns with a smidgeon of bacon.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread