+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crowd Control

Rift Disciple

Default Crowd Control

What classes have some form of crowd control and which class is best at it, someone that can lock one or two mobs down for some length of time?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tierr View Post
    What classes have some form of crowd control and which class is best at it, someone that can lock one or two mobs down for some length of time?
    Dominator has perma-squirrel.

Nightblade and stun for 45 seconds OUTSIDE OF COMBAT

Assassin has 45 second stun that is difficult to use.

Dominator's for the win.

Rift Master

Almost all classes have some sort of CC. Combine that with the fact that you can mix and match classes, there is pretty much no calling you can pick where you would lack CC.

If you want to have "the best" though, pick either Mage or Rogue. They have the most options for locking things down.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
    Dominator has perma-squirrel.

Diminished returns on Squirrel .. No Prema

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Foofmonger View Post
    Almost all classes have some sort of CC. Combine that with the fact that you can mix and match classes, there is pretty much no calling you can pick where you would lack CC.

If you want to have "the best" though, pick either Mage or Rogue. They have the most options for locking things down.
    rogue can only do it outside of combat (you and your target both must be outside of combat). inside combat warriors have more things to trow at them. yes we have a couple stuns but not many, i think warriors have more.
    Last edited by bahizret; 04-10-2011 at 03:57 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by bahizret View Post
    rogue can only do it outside of combat (you and your target both must be outside of combat). inside combat warriors have more things to trow at them. yes we have a couple stuns but not many, i think warriors have more.
    You are wrong. As stated, there are many souls in each calling, so you can't make generalizations like you are doing.

Both Rogues and Wars (and any calling) can make builds with a ton of CC. Warriors definitely do not have more "stuns" then a Rogue though.

Sword of Telara

You are wrong. As stated, there are many souls in each calling, so you can't make generalizations like you are doing.

Both Rogues and Wars (and any calling) can make builds with a ton of CC. Warriors definitely do not have more "stuns" then a Rogue though.
    well how do you define a CC?
    because rogues have just 1 REAL stun (foul play - 4 sec) in all of their souls combined.
    the rest is 4 sec stun ONLY WHEN DODGE and many many saps - ~7 sec that breaks on damage,oh and btw rogue always DoT his target so it breaks instantly.

yea rogues are really a CC class....
    Last edited by Nodisplay; 04-10-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Both Rogues and Wars (and any calling) can make builds with a ton of CC.
    I play a warrior and rogue, and your wrong. i have more CC breaks on my warrior obviously, but i also can spec out a ton more CC. The only good combat CC rogues have is 20 points up in one single soul (foul play). Where do you get your info?
    Last edited by Dankshasta; 04-10-2011 at 07:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    I need 900 valor, and a healer to kill Dankshasta
    "How do i pwn so good?"

DARKFALL PvP!!

+ Reply to Thread