+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Classes balanced

Telaran

Default All Classes balanced

i got on each of the four class forums and i see everyone haveing some tort of problem with a sould or there hole class. i mean come on. you cant complain about a class untill you have played every soul in game. at least to 20.
    I mean everyone has pros and cons to there class.
    the most important thing in every single class is DPS.
    that's it. crying because a pyro can crit 7k doesnt mean he has good dps.
    over all warriors top single target dps endgame with a never ending criting champion.
    then goes rogues with a Sab and bladedancer.
    then clerics and then mages.
    its the exact reverse for aoe DPS.

That's it. so to put it plainly mages best in instances and warriors best in pvp.
    that's balanced.
    (this can very tremendously with souls i'm more or less just viewing the best in each class.)

Banned

However all the parses and data show that rogues are significantly behind all other 3 callings.

Agreed warriors can stop whining, and clerics have no complaints. Mages should expect a large visit from the nerfbat real soon.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    However all the parses and data show that rogues are significantly behind all other 3 callings.

Agreed warriors can stop whining, and clerics have no complaints. Mages should expect a large visit from the nerfbat real soon.
    rogues i guess have it hard because they don't have alot of aoe. marksmen prob has best.
    but they still do alot of single target damage and it is ranged which is far more desirable than a melee warrior.
    i sure some tweaking is necessary but nothing so far has been OP or underpowered.

+ Reply to Thread