+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trion: Still no comment about rogues, the unwanted forgotten gimp class of Rift

Banned

Default Trion: Still no comment about rogues, the unwanted forgotten gimp class of Rift

very poorly done trion - you know and have acknowledged rogues need lookin at. At the moment i think you've hired too many Warhammer staff - and that game has become the industry standard on what not to do and taken epic fail to new heights.

So what are your plans for rogues? Especially ranged rogues - an archetype that does a pitiful fraction of the damage of mages and is even less than a ranged warrior.....

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    very poorly done trion - you know and have acknowledged rogues need lookin at. At the moment i think you've hired too many Warhammer staff - and that game has become the industry standard on what not to do and taken epic fail to new heights.

So what are your plans for rogues? Especially ranged rogues - an archetype that does a pitiful fraction of the damage of mages and is even less than a ranged warrior.....
    Um. Try nightblade then come back and appologize for wasting everyones time not reading your fail troll post.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy Of Science View Post
    Um. Try nightblade then come back and appologize for wasting everyones time not reading your fail troll post.
    His point is valid so hush.

Marksman the forgotten class of RIFT.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Heimer73 View Post
    His point is valid so hush.

Marksman the forgotten class of RIFT.
    His point is NOT valid. At all.

He says in the title alone. There is no comment about rogues (false), the unwanted (false) gimp class of rift (false)

then goes on to say that trion has done something poorly, knowing and acknowledging rogue need looking into. Wha? How is it poorly done to know there is an issue and letting us know theyre looking into it?

Then he trolls them with some lame warhammer reference.

Then insinuated ranged rogues have it the worst, when in fact the opposite is true in that 2 of rogues 3 best spec archetypes are ranged. Nightblade and Bard.

He is either ******ed or trolling or both.

So no, I will not hush. And his point is not valid.

He says in the title alone. There is no comment about rogues (false), the unwanted (false) gimp class of rift (false)

then goes on to say that trion has done something poorly, knowing and acknowledging rogue need looking into. Wha? How is it poorly done to know there is an issue and letting us know theyre looking into it?

Then insinuated ranged rogues have it the worst, when in fact the opposite is true in that 2 of rogues 3 best spec archetypes are ranged. Nightblade and Bard.

val·id   
    [val-id] Show IPA
    –adjective
    producing the desired result; effective: a valid antidote for gloom.

He is trolling, you are trolled. Therefore is valid.

Banned

try reading the first line where i say trion have acknowledged the problem. They then have gone far too quiet - I want to know what the plan is.

Nightblade is the one OK spec - and is still behind the best warrior and mage specs.

MM/ranger/SAB as ranged - well you might as well just sit at the spwn for all the good you do.

Bard is an average spec. Average - but compared to anything else rogue has it shines. thats how bad the other souls are.

So please, next time read and think. rogues need to be brought up to parity on the majority of their callings.

Rift Disciple

try reading the first line where i say trion have acknowledged the problem. They then have gone far too quiet - I want to know what the plan is.

Nightblade is the one OK spec - and is still behind the best warrior and mage specs.

MM/ranger/SAB as ranged - well you might as well just sit at the spwn for all the good you do.

Bard is an average spec. Average - but compared to anything else rogue has it shines. thats how bad the other souls are.

So please, next time read and think. rogues need to be brought up to parity on the majority of their callings.
    Reclarifying your point is good! I'm glad you have. Claiming your clarified point it what you said initially...well, that's false. And discouraging.

I read, and what I read was trash.

I don't disagree with you that certain souls could use a lil love. Far from it in fact. I agree wholeheartedly.

But whatever it was you were trying to say, well, you failed. It came out as some regurgitated whiney @ trion post. You sounded and wrote like a trolling fool. And maybe you're cool with that. maybe that's your thing. maybe you somehow think that's the most effective way to get what you want. Fine, by all means keep doing it.

But I'm telling you it's counterproductive.

Make a clear, precise, whine free post about rogues and I'm more than sure you'll get positive feedback and attention. Possibly even trions.

This thread? Waste of everyone's time.

i think thread titles like this should be noted as pvp or pve centralized. in pvp assassin/nb/rs or sin/inf/sab are two of my best producing specs in one on one or gank scenarios and in some warfronts. and my nb/inf/ranger spec is pretty beast in its own right for general warfronts. marks can very well do fine in wf's depending how well you can kite not to mention if you spec marks/nb and get fell blades you can provide good support for aoe spreading the healing reduction.
    Asesina
    Briarcliff - PvP - US
    Fist of the Empire

CPU: Intel i5 2500k 3.3 GHz stock GPU: Nvidia GTX 560 Ti (Msi twin Frozr) Mobo: Asus P8P67 Pro PSU: Coolermaster 700w Modular Ram: Corsair XMS DDR3 1600 4G x 2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 32 MB Cache 7200 RPM 500g Case: Raidmax Hummer Mouse: Razer naga Keyboard: Logitech G11

Soulwalker

Some people like Gimps

Banned

Reclarifying your point is good! I'm glad you have. Claiming your clarified point it what you said initially...well, that's false. And discouraging.

I read, and what I read was trash.

I don't disagree with you that certain souls could use a lil love. Far from it in fact. I agree wholeheartedly.

But whatever it was you were trying to say, well, you failed. It came out as some regurgitated whiney @ trion post. You sounded and wrote like a trolling fool. And maybe you're cool with that. maybe that's your thing. maybe you somehow think that's the most effective way to get what you want. Fine, by all means keep doing it.

But I'm telling you it's counterproductive.

Make a clear, precise, whine free post about rogues and I'm more than sure you'll get positive feedback and attention. Possibly even trions.

This thread? Waste of everyone's time.
    So that first line where i said trion know and have acknowledged rogues need looking at - that was the one that confused you was it?

Ah i give up - follish trolls will always be foolish trolls.
    Last edited by Auchter; 04-09-2011 at 05:38 AM.

Plane Walker

What about:

Bladedancer
    Assassin (ok somewhat fine)
    Marksman (lol worst soul in game!)

Quote Originally Posted by d4bidden View Post
    What about:

Bladedancer
    Assassin (ok somewhat fine)
    Marksman (lol worst soul in game!)
    Wait.... What's wrong with them? Marksman might have been nerfed once too many times; (I play one myself) but there isn't anything Assassins or BladeDancers as far I understand from guildies who play those specs.

Some Specs are just better than others. I'm currently happy with my Marksman, honestly. It's very PvP oriented, In my oppinion. I have lots of instants (That Crit for Burst), trickery, and mobility. If your looking for Raid DPS or what have you: Play something like Ranger if you're wanting Rogue Ranged DPS. The Blood Raptor + You put out some solid DPS for Raiding.

And just to say if your playing PvP with a Marksman~ Strafe, Crossfire, Fan Out, Hit & Run. Run Around. You're not a Pyromancer.
    Last edited by Zamrik; 04-09-2011 at 05:56 AM.
    http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/gallery/36315/sig_mix653Mid.jpg

Thumbs up

I agree with this trolldad.

Default whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Zamrik View Post
    Wait.... What's wrong with them? Marksman might have been nerfed once too many times; (I play one myself) but there isn't anything *wrong with* Assassins or BladeDancers as far I understand from guildies who play those specs.

Some Specs are just better *at straight DPS* than others. I'm currently happy with my Marksman, honestly. It's very PvP oriented, In my oppinion. I have lots of instants (That Crit for Burst), trickery, and mobility. If your looking for Raid DPS or what have you: Play something like Ranger if you're wanting Rogue Ranged DPS. The Blood Raptor + You put out some solid DPS for Raiding.

And just to say if your playing PvP with a Marksman~ Strafe, Crossfire, Fan Out, Hit & Run. Run Around. You're not a Pyromancer.
    Fixed typos. Oh, and as I was going to say, don't waste your time trying to build a pedestal. Your much better off "on the move" And Marksman DPS isn't good enough to stand there and try to cast stuff like a pointy hatted wizard.
    Last edited by Zamrik; 04-09-2011 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    I agree with this trolldad.
    I don't and just to expand on what I said about Pedestals. Take'em out. Remove them. Give me a Armor + Resist Buff at 18 and give me some uber Single Target DPS + CC at 51 and I'm a happy Dwarf.

Also, Guns need moar buffs plz

And, fix Ranged Auto-Attack; it makes me sad face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast