+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What soul/calling has "attack on heals"

Default What soul/calling has "attack on heals"

What soul/calling has "attack on heals" like say the Paladin or Death Knight from WoW, or Life Leech effects from league of legends.
    I have witnessed what you have committed in that area.

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

Reaver from Warrior
    Bard from Rogue
    Warlork and Chloromancer from Mage
    Justicar from Cleric
    It's not a damage meters fault you can't hit a certain dps and others similar to you can, it's the fault of your bad gear, bad spec, or bad rotation. So stop getting mad at the meters and invest some time into not being bad.

DPS Mathcraft - How damage works
    DPS Mathcraft - STR vs DEX
    DPS Mathcraft - Armor
    Warrior DPS Calculator *UPDATED* v0.2
    Paragon Rebalancing Suggestion

Do you want to heal as you do damage? Is that what you're asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Furrydog View Post
    Do you want to heal as you do damage? Is that what you're asking?
    Pretty much, also to the person who said reaver, one spell on a CD/your 31 skill is not "heal while attacking", i more ment blood death knight as in even auto attacks, same deal with warlock that one thing.

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlumad View Post
    Pretty much, also to the person who said reaver, one spell on a CD/your 31 skill is not "heal while attacking", i more ment blood death knight as in even auto attacks, same deal with warlock that one thing.
    I laughed... out loud
    It's not a damage meters fault you can't hit a certain dps and others similar to you can, it's the fault of your bad gear, bad spec, or bad rotation. So stop getting mad at the meters and invest some time into not being bad.

DPS Mathcraft - Armor

Soulwalker

Justicar gets an ability that allows them to heal when they use their justicar attacks. It also has some casted heals as well. Can throw some points in shaman which'll give you an off the gcd heal that you can cast when you get crit.

Chloromancer
    Warlock (Sort of)
    Bard
    Cleric Specs
    Paladin with Shield

Quote Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
    I laughed... out loud
    at what? WoW ref? Sorry that was the closest thing i could think of that most people would know, life leech from LoL was 2nd most but i still doubted that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Furrydog View Post
    Chloromancer
    Warlock (Sort of)
    Bard
    Cleric Specs
    Paladin with Shield
    guess ill try chloro again, tried it before but i think it built it wrong, took me 3 mins or so to kill a regular mob at lvl 10, warlock ive tried but thats only like 1-2 spells, bard is mainly only high lvl, cleric is more sole healer not dps/heal, and paladin is usable without shield? lol

imo warlord should be changed into a healer/dps, sort of as in they inspire their team ect. with buffs/heals, kind of like a melee bard XD

rogue sin/rs
    rs has abilities called boosted recovery and rift scavenger and sin has leech poison,

i get on hit heals for around 75 from the leech and if i full dot kill happens i get about 1400-1500 heal from the scavenge
    who took my names!

Rift Chaser

guess ill try chloro again, tried it before but i think it built it wrong, took me 3 mins or so to kill a regular mob at lvl 10, warlock ive tried but thats only like 1-2 spells, bard is mainly only high lvl, cleric is more sole healer not dps/heal, and paladin is usable without shield? lol
    if you go full chloro, it's more of a healer spec...i.e. you're not going to kill fast...

and cleric is more of a dps/heal spec...you only need 11 points in justicar to make you dps/heal, with mien of honor up, 15% of your dmg heals your party, 16.5% of your dmg heals yourself...the rest of your points should be put into a dps soul...

at what? WoW ref? Sorry that was the closest thing i could think of that most people would know, life leech from LoL was 2nd most but i still doubted that one.
    No, at the fact you think Reaver has poor heals

Reaver can easily tank/kill 2-3 mobs leveling up and be full hp the entire time
    Hell good Reavers can even go upto 5-6 mobs and amazing ones can even push 9-10 mobs and come of the fight without a sweat

Tho I do understand that League of Legends and other MOBAs such as Defense of the Ancients have life steal
    Last edited by Talamare; 04-08-2011 at 10:53 PM.

DPS Mathcraft - Armor

+ Reply to Thread