+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i dont want to auto-attack

Sword of Telara

Default i dont want to auto-attack

when i fight vs a warlock i want to stand near him spamming my Savage Strike but turn off the auto-attack feature.

my auto attacks deal like 50 damage? and his "warlock armor" deals 100 damage each hit....
    i just kills myself

Rift Disciple

Just nerf this "OP" Armor, Inq has to spend 44 points in soultree to get a lousy 20% procchance doing some damage for some sec (pretty low -.-).

Dont know what those armors should bring for PvE, probably make it usefull for both parts.

same problem with the riftblade armor, it does so much dmg to me, I lose more hp by attacking warriors with this up than they lose, even if they arent hitting me :\

Ascendant

WAI. People actually sacrifice a big chunk of choices to pick up these features. Especially the Riftblade one that is a 51 points skill. You want that nerfed? I got news for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    5000 damage reminds me why I started a mage. can't wait to hit 50 and kill lots of players in pvp with my 5000 damage attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    same problem with the riftblade armor, it does so much dmg to me, I lose more hp by attacking warriors with this up than they lose, even if they arent hitting me :\
    You cannot compare the 51pt root ability of one class who has had to pick up a fair few unused/useless abilities to obtain such a buff to the 26pt ability of another.

I haven't tested it, but with improved burst on yourself, AotR will hit you for 30% more anyway afaik.

Try fighting my tank spec as a rogue you'll just go splat and do diddly crap to me, Riftblade is a hybrid warrior, as such they draw on elements from all roles, tanking, mdps, rdps, healing - jack of all trades and with a decent player behind the toon very flexible against a number of foes but the antisoul of none.

As a tip against what you feel could be an RB, use a silence as the opener it can proper screw em over, using it in melee is less effective then at range obvs

Can't you put your "spell attacks" into macros like...?

cast KickYoButt
    stopattack

That way you should never be autoattacking after skill use.
    Tired of wading through vast rivers of tears? Use this awesome forum feature!

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    when i fight vs a warlock i want to stand near him spamming my Savage Strike but turn off the auto-attack feature.

my auto attacks deal like 50 damage? and his "warlock armor" deals 100 damage each hit....
    i just kills myself
    Warlock armor also heals the mage, so you are only doing 100 to yourself and almost 0 to him.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread