+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Guide] Rogue PvP.

Default [Guide] Rogue PvP.

Please note this only applies to Assassins and Nightblades

Thought i would write up a good explanation of how to kill people in PvP as a Rogue (scout) as this took me quite a while please appreciate it and only post constructive criticism.

Stealth -> expose weakness -> Jagged strike -> IMPORTANT - Opponent needs to be AFK for the next part -> Foul play -> Savage strike x 3 -> Final blow and then repeat from Savage strike yet use it 5x for combo. (please note if opponent is not AFK USE SLIP AWAY IMMEDIATELY TO FIND A NEW OPPONENT.)

Thankyou for viewing my Guide to Rogue PvP.
    Last edited by Dhboy123; 04-07-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

Thank you very much for this very helpful and good written down guide abot the rogue archetype.

I followed every step and I almost killed an AFK warlock...but I died due to his reflective dmg armor when he had like 65% hp left.

Any tips on that particular encounter? I will appreciate any future help.

Again, thanks a lot for you effort and helping us rogues become better pvpers.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-07-2011 at 05:56 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

U forgot the step "put your flawless victory on you-tube with title like I AM GOOD ROGUE YOU NOT"

Quote Originally Posted by nikareijii View Post
    U forgot the step "put your flawless victory on you-tube with title like I AM GOOD ROGUE YOU NOT"
    Alas, a near-perfect guide was ruined by overlooking this crucial step.
    “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”

- Oscar Wilde

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Atreiu View Post
    Thank you very much for this very helpful and good written down guide abot the rogue archetype.

I followed every step and I almost killed an AFK warlock...but I died due to his reflective dmg armor when he had like 65% hp left.

me too =[
    i died to "Warlock armor" it hits harder than me

I have a great strategic against AFK warlocks.

Their armor only last 1 hour, so if you see one you only need to wait stealthed (sin permanent stealth is good here) until the buff fades. Then you can strike and kill him easily.

But care, yesterday I was using this strategy on a AFK warlock, when the armor faded and I striked a skeleton with two weapon killed me (I'm almost let the lock at 50% tho!). It seems that was a lock/necro. I don't know how long the skeleton lasts but I will keep waiting until he fades, I have been here waiting for more than 10 hours! But I'm patient.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

hmm, alas i have been defeated and my strategies are now useless against Warlocks!

I shall have to write up another guide to deal with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

Soulwalker

Default lollerskates

Best use of Assassin/NB is to Stealth. Creep past mobs, Lost hope, Mine or gather node, wash rinse repeat. Just pretend the Warlock or cleric is a node and you owned them by gathering them all up. Warlocks hate to be put in peoples backpacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowsin View Post
    Best use of Assassin/NB is to Stealth. Creep past mobs, Lost hope, Mine or gather node, wash rinse repeat. Just pretend the Warlock or cleric is a node and you owned them by gathering them all up. Warlocks hate to be put in peoples backpacks!

They may hate being in backpacks, but it seems they love riding in the healer's pocket.

+ Reply to Thread