+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PYROs are OP. Nerf now Trion.

Shadowlander

Default PYROs are OP. Nerf now Trion.

What do I need to say? I think everyone and their uncle knows this is ridiculous. Don't be ignorant, every WF has 5+ Pyros as top DMG. Stun, BURST, Stun BURST, rinse repeat. It's been over a week. FIX IT!!

Cuz we need more of these threads.

Wonder how many will have to get started before they're autolocked.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Pyro is OP? I had no idea. Thank you for sharing this valuable information. Im sure you have told alot of people brand new information.

They need to start handing out warnings for people spamming duplicate threads,
    "Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

Inc Mods please.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Cuz we need more of these threads.

Wonder how many will have to get started before they're autolocked.
    Wonder how many threads need to be started to finally make them do something about that. You don't know what to do? Just get all dmg skills on pyro down by 1/4.

It's really simple.

There is no balance between the classes. You don't know what to do or by what amount? Cut it by 25% and we'll see how it goes from there.

Hate to tell ya..but is highly doubt whiners and QQn baddies is what causes Trion to do "anything'.

Even a month ago in Mage forums where we had a nice "Mage feedback" thread started by a dev where I posted a big Thank you. I seriously doubted it was created for the devs to do their extensive bug testing by taking half of those posts seriously.

So no..I don't think a dev is sitting somewhere reading these saying "Oh look..this scrub got critted for 5k !lets do sumfn!

I do however think they may test things and THEN IF and ONLY IF they indeed DO find that the class as a whole is OPd they'll do something.

You think they found out about the double weapon hacks because someone was stupid enough to post here about it?.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklepink View Post
    Hate to tell ya..but is highly doubt whiners and QQn baddies is what causes Trion to do "anything'.

Even a month ago in Mage forums where we had a nice "Mage feedback" thread started by a dev where I posted a big Thank you. I seriously doubted it was created for the devs to do their extensive bug testing by taking half of those posts seriously.

So no..I don't think a dev is sitting somewhere reading these saying "Oh look..this scrub got critted for 5k !lets do sumfn!

I do however think they may test things and THEN IF and ONLY IF they indeed DO find that the class as a whole is OPd they'll do something.

You think they found out about the double weapon hacks because someone was stupid enough to post here about it?.
    Don't care enough to speculate about what they do and don't take their ideas from. I do care to say that it should be done. Don't care to think if it helps or not.

Then I'm sure you won't mind when they ban your forum account for spamming.

I'm sure they're abundantly aware of the problems involving pyros and will address them in a manner that balances PVP while maintaining PVE balance. A flat 25% nerf to their damage is an absoultely stupid idea, as they're barely competitive in PVE as it is.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklepink View Post
    Indeed. And that is when we shall find out if we're dealing with a Warhammer Online all over again, or not.

If so, I suspect an awful lot of people are going to "do something". Something other than Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by velospeed2002 View Post
    Indeed. And that is when we shall find out if we're dealing with a Warhammer Online all over again, or not.

If so, I suspect an awful lot of people are going to "do something". Something other than Rift.
    Perhaps it's just my jaded memory, but I don't recall the hubub about brightwizards in WAR lasting all that long. I was pretty sure they eventually did get nerfed.

I was a black orc in that game though, so I dunno. I got tired of it after about 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    What do I need to say? I think everyone and their uncle knows this is ridiculous. Don't be ignorant, every WF has 5+ Pyros as top DMG. Stun, BURST, Stun BURST, rinse repeat. It's been over a week. FIX IT!!
    Please go spill your rogue tears in another forum..... your staining my forum.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Soulwalker

Only Chuck Norris with a cleric healer can kill a pyro!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Then I'm sure you won't mind when they ban your forum account for spamming.

I'm sure they're abundantly aware of the problems involving pyros and will address them in a manner that balances PVP while maintaining PVE balance. A flat 25% nerf to their damage is an absoultely stupid idea, as they're barely competitive in PVE as it is.
    You want to tell me that pyro doing 6,5k+ dmg in pvp can't handle themselves well in PVE? You've got to be kidding me. They selfheal, they stun, they do massive dmg, they teleport, and they can have a pet to tank. Are you sure we're talking about same pyro? I have a pyro on 20 something lvl and he absolutely decimates everything. He's much better in PVE then rogue, and 3 pyros on a Warfront and it's boring how nobody can do anything against them. Flat 25% damage nerf is a much better idea then 1 second off one thing and 2 meters less range of another thing nerf, which they'll probably do.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    You want to tell me that pyro doing 6,5k+ dmg in pvp can't handle themselves well in PVE?
    Funny thing the mobs seem to come better prepared to fight in PvE than some of the people do in PvP.

You have no clue about roles and their suitability in situations. And seriously? Level 20 PvP? I have a level 20 SC that electrocuted 3 pyros trying to turret last night in the codex. Was that you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast