+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can't wait to read all the QQ threads when Pyromancers get nerfed!

Soulwalker

Default Can't wait to read all the QQ threads when Pyromancers get nerfed!

Will make my day! You know it's coming.... you're delusional if you don't. I can't wait to listen to all the cry babies to say how their class is useless basically talking like they hit for one damage, get killed in one shot, and are quitting the game.

You know it's coming, and i'm going to LOVE it! In fact I will probably enjoy the crying on the boards MORE than the actual pyromancer nerf itself!

Enjoy it while you have it all you easy mode fotm Pyromancers. You're time will come, mark my words.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Axcc View Post
    Will make my day! You know it's coming.... you're delusional if you don't. I can't wait to listen to all the cry babies to say how their class is useless basically talking like they hit for one damage, get killed in one shot, and are quitting the game.

You know it's coming, and i'm going to LOVE it! In fact I will probably enjoy the crying on the boards MORE than the actual pyromancer nerf itself!

Enjoy it while you have it all you easy mode fotm Pyromancers. You're time will come, mark my words.

I'm glad you got that off your chest

Soulwalker

Same here it feels great. Coming from someone who kills pyromancers also. I can't believe how most people must feel abbout them.

Rift Chaser

Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel about it. Come on- dig deep. I know you have an opinion on this.....

Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar

in the next patch: fireball now on a 6 second cooldown

Soulwalker

Enjoy it while you have it all you easy mode fotm <insert hated class here>. You're time will come, mark my words.
    This crybaby response will work as they nerf/change every single class in the game as the months go by.

Soulwalker

As long as they don'ty nerf my Inquisitor/Sentinel! I think i'm okay though, I haven't seen a single whine about us, and I love the soul combo.

I for one play a mage and I can't wait until Pyro's get nerfed. I have purposely collected all mage souls except for Pyromancer. I love the other souls and I would actually like Trion to get on with more balances and game design of extra PvP content for the PvPers.

Iunno... most QQers went Warrior as it was the strongest class through Beta and at launch... they put all their hours in and started to beleive they were awesome. At the time, mage was viable yet significantly less powerful than the Warrior... most knew that from the get go.

The QQing about the change was mainly from those that were OP because they chose to be OP, yet had their candy taken from them. I think Pyros are enjoying some easy kills for now, but won't throw toys out of their prams when balancing changes are made.

Don't get too worked up over a soul designed & buffed to make incompetent WoW loosers think they can play other MMOs

It may never be fixed. It can be played easily by a monkey trained to press 1 key. It's good for luring WoW thrash into Rift.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

sad thing, I can kill pyros with my rogue. most folks who complain probably charged at them all leroy like

Soulwalker

The best thing about people crying about their class being bad, is the fact you can play 7 different ones without making a new character. The whines on the class boards are comical to me, the underpowered whines at least.

I'm an Ele/Pyro/SC, & even I think Pyro is over-powered, so I won't cry a whit if it gets nerfed for PvP.

Of course, if that PvP nerf affects my PvE mob-bashing, then I'll be irritated. Otherwise, I just don't care -- nerf away.
    Fare thee well
    Let your life proceed by its own design
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine.

Rift Disciple

Doesn't take much to make you a happy camper. that's a good thing I'd say.

When we have a solid stealth rogue presence in warfronts, pyros seem killable. As a pure healer, I do not do well against a decently played pyrio, but he also tends to struggle to hurt me at a range of 60 metres...

I would rather the game did not surge backwards and forwards nerfing classes but I also hope warfronts continue to be populated.

People crow about DAOC rvr but seem to forget the horrible balancing issues over a number of years.
    ( luriken ranger etc)

Good luck Trion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast