+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Requesting PVP Class Forums

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default Requesting PVP Class Forums

    ...to purge 90% of the QQrs and maybe then we can get down to discussing our classes, making guides, helping fellow raiders, etc, etc. You know, the fun stuff. I'm loving this game, but these forums are ridiculous.

    Uber job Trion! <3

  2. #2
    Champion Lifeisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimah View Post
    ...to purge 90% of the QQrs and maybe then we can get down to discussing our classes, making guides, helping fellow raiders, etc, etc. You know, the fun stuff. I'm loving this game, but these forums are ridiculous.

    Uber job Trion! <3
    Are we going to have separate forums for QQ about QQ threads? Because you are just clogging up the forums with this crap.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimah View Post
    ...to purge 90% of the QQrs and maybe then we can get down to discussing our classes, making guides, helping fellow raiders, etc, etc. You know, the fun stuff. I'm loving this game, but these forums are ridiculous.

    Uber job Trion! <3
    Completely agree! There is rarely ever anything in the forums about PvE because of all the PvP nerf cries. Its almost as if PvE doesnt exist.

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisdeath View Post
    Are we going to have separate forums for QQ about QQ threads? Because you are just clogging up the forums with this crap.
    Seriously? My 4-5 little ole posts are clogging up these crappy pvp qq forums? LOL

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Wholeheartedly support this.

    It wouldn't lower the useless/spam/whine posts, however it would allow players to easier get PvE related, and PvP related information, without having to search through the entire forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by XS142 View Post
    How dare you bring experience and realistic facts into a forum like this?!

  6. #6
    Rift Master GriffonHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisdeath View Post
    Are we going to have separate forums for QQ about QQ threads? Because you are just clogging up the forums with this crap.
    And you must be the idiot that gets nothing done on the forum. Just goes around reading threads and complaining or raging at some person you pick? This guy is trying to make the forum a decent place instead of a pile of tears. And you say he is clogging up the forum. Your the moron clogging up the forum. Why dont you **** with your little raging self.


    I defenitely support another section for PvP. That way people couldn't post all their pyro junk here because it would belong in the PvP section. Moderators would have to move stuff for a little but eventually people will figure out their tears dont belong here. Then I can read and enjoy learning about and discussing classes, instead of hearing people crying all day long.
    Last edited by GriffonHawke; 04-07-2011 at 02:13 PM.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I was thinking the same thing... Separate the pvp

  8. #8
    Shield of Telara idefiler6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    780

    Default

    /agree, in fact, give them their own servers too
    Last edited by idefiler6; 04-07-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general." - Mark Rippetoe

  9. #9
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    While on the surface this is a good idea, I think it's better to keep just one class forum. Reason being is that you can't balance the classes realistically in a vacuum. Since Trion wants to cater to PVP and PVE, they have to be careful about how they change a class in one aspect so that it doesn't adversely affect the other. This is something that players are often unwilling to acknowledge as many people are either firmly in the PVP only camp, or the PVE only camp.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    And you must be the idiot that gets nothing done on the forum. Just goes around reading threads and complaining or raging at some person you pick? This guy is trying to make the forum a decent place instead of a pile of tears. And you say he is clogging up the forum. Your the moron clogging up the forum. Why dont you **** with your little raging self.


    I defenitely support another section for PvP. That way people couldn't post all their pyro junk here because it would belong in the PvP section. Moderators would have to move stuff for a little but eventually people will figure out their tears dont belong here. Then I can read and enjoy learning about and discussing classes, instead of hearing people crying all day long.
    He was pointing out the irony of this thread. I think the person you described is probably you.

    Let me point out the obvious since no one else has. Your idea is to seperate PvPers because they are the only ones that complain. Yet here are all these people who I can only assume arent interested in PvP, but you are still complaining, interesting.

    You are never going to get rid of QQ on an MMO forum. I would be all for seperate forums though, it would make it easier for people to get into the discusson they are interested in. It would not rid the PvE section of *****ing, believing that would be a fallacy.

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,186

    Default

    pvp forum is now below rifts
    This must be Gersh.
    Stop trolling.
    Die. Just die.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13

    Thumbs up

    Thanks guys.

    I don't mind a good juicy rant now and then, but come on. It's endless.

    The few people offering guides are pushed down into oblivion before they can get enough hits for a sticky (what does a good post need for a sticky here anyways?).

    I'd love to share my own thoughts about my chosen class, and how to play it - op or nerfed.

    =) TGIF!!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts