Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wtf is your problem trion?

General of Telara

Default wtf is your problem trion?

Serious why the **** have you not fixed pyro mages yet? Its the most over powered piece of **** ever. Its way worst than champs were prenerf. Instant gib fulminates. Super high survival in GoS. CC immunity. Why is this **** not fixed by now?

Quote Originally Posted by xzaar View Post
    Serious why the **** have you not fixed pyro mages yet? Its the most over powered piece of **** ever. Its way worst than champs were prenerf. Instant gib fulminates. Super high survival in GoS. CC immunity. Why is this **** not fixed by now?
    Because they were busy formulating an answer on why they stealth nerfed Paladins...

Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post
    Because they were busy formulating an answer on why they stealth nerfed Paladins...
    10/10

Good work =)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post
    Because they were busy fulminating an answer on why they stealth nerfed Paladins...
    Fixed.
    Kasmir ~ Whitefall

Quote Originally Posted by xzaar View Post
    By my record, it took an entire month after launch for champs and sabos to get addressed, and most agree sabo was overnerfed. I figure you've got about 3 more weeks at best before they try to address pyros, and I suspect they won't be so heavy handed this time to avoid more QQ, especially considering the outright lies being posted on here along with some serious exploiting going on with pyro damage.

I also suspect they're getting tired of all the pyro QQ on the boards and will start shutting these threads down.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Gersh is never going to nerf the Pyro come now.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Not only that but as with Champs(Paragons), they wanted to make sure the fix they implemented didn't break the souls either, and didn't cause any further problems. A courtesy I rather appreciate. And not like it needs to said again, but they're moving incredibly fast compared to competitors, and with a MUCH smaller team and budget. They've really provided no reason for you to panic, if youre impatient, I might ask WTF YOUR problem is. lol

You should go post this kinda stuff on the FF14 forums where its deserved lol.
    Last edited by Brickz; 04-07-2011 at 07:59 AM.
    I fight for the Users

Ascendant

all i know is the gersh podcast should be pretty lol worthy.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    all i know is the gersh podcast should be pretty lol worthy.
    When is this again? I need a good laugh.

Podcast Team: So, how's the balance in Rift currently? How did everyone respond to 1.1?
    Gersh: Well, it's been great! Everyone has been really open and honest about the changes and we're really happy with the way it turned out and the players are too.

Anyone want to bet on this one?
    Last edited by Indasoth; 04-07-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Rift Chaser

Since you asked so nicely, I would expect to see a fix VERY SOON.

Settle down a bit there sparky.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    By my record, it took an entire month after launch for champs and sabos to get addressed, and most agree sabo was overnerfed. I figure you've got about 3 more weeks at best before they try to address pyros, and I suspect they won't be so heavy handed this time to avoid more QQ, especially considering the outright lies being posted on here along with some serious exploiting going on with pyro damage.

I also suspect they're getting tired of all the pyro QQ on the boards and will start shutting these threads down.

Pyros post 1.1 > Champs and Sabs pre 1.1

Pyros have way more continuous burst then Sab rogues or Champs ever had.

I have yet to see a sab or champ 1 shot anyone...because it was imposable to do so, but pyros do it all the time.
    Last edited by HappyReaver; 04-07-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzhCXvhlpCs
    Indeed warriors needed the nerf and mages are needed help, as seen in the video. See how the poor kid struggles to earn his food money.^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaevF...eature=related
    And the poor Cleric above...He's having such a ruff time. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iCw1F_ooo
    Even rogues have it ruff ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-lc...layer_embedded
    But here's a warrior AoE grinding ^^ Watch as he crits the crowd for 9999.

Fact: When combined with the powerball or other damage increasing abilities, Pyro damage is too high.

Fact: When you get crit for 7k by a pyro fulminate, you respawn. You don't die IRL. God doesn't kill a kitten. A faerie doesn't lose it's wings.

Trion has shown so far that they are busting their *** to make the game better. Let them work. I'm sure it will get released when it's done. Yelling about it on the forums won't get it here faster.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee View Post
    Fact: When combined with the powerball or other damage increasing abilities, Pyro damage is too high.

Fact: When you get crit for 7k by a pyro fulminate, you respawn. You don't die IRL. God doesn't kill a kitten. A faerie doesn't lose it's wings.

Trion has shown so far that they are busting their *** to make the game better. Let them work. I'm sure it will get released when it's done. Yelling about it on the forums won't get it here faster.
    It will get released when it's done? We're in beta still? Explains alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee View Post

Yelling the the forums seemed to be the mage community's plan pre 1.1. Look how well that worked out for them! 2 roles were gutted and now they are the best role all around in pvp! So maybe we're just following their example.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzhCXvhlpCs
    Indeed warriors needed the nerf and mages are needed help, as seen in the video. See how the poor kid struggles to earn his food money.^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaevF...eature=related
    And the poor Cleric above...He's having such a ruff time. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iCw1F_ooo
    Even rogues have it ruff ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-lc...layer_embedded
    But here's a warrior AoE grinding ^^ Watch as he crits the crowd for 9999.

Ascendant

Times like this I really miss Arena Net. They hotfixed broken/OP stuff immediately as soon as it started cropping up...can't stand this trend with MMOs now where they let whatever's blatantly OP run rampant until they're ready to release their next big patch.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast