+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I am tired of this unbalance

Default I am tired of this unbalance

Well its gone far with pyros i have to say.
    i tried every specc even this mofo 25rb/14para/26vk specc with offensive dispells against pyros mostly(yes i am a warrior, i dont want to 1shot people but offer a fair fight). it works ooooooooooonly if there isnt a bard at the opposite team. meaning 1:1000000000000.
    and not only that, but when you manage to dispell and instant pull him to you he just recasts it and np continue nuking. its out of control.

But i want to qq about the freaking damage they do. with this specc plus my favor i have almost 40% dmg reduction. how the **** then is it possible a pyro without the dmg buff(red wings) to 1 shot me????I got 6k Hp WTF and the idiots from Trion not doing a **** instead they buff pyros more.

And 1 more thing. You promised RvR where the **** is it?????
    you losing people. This game wont last longer than 2-3 more months. you could have made an awesome game but you ****ed it up. gz

Well i already cancelled my sub. waiting for D3 to come yay.

Quote Originally Posted by ypoptos View Post
    i tried every specc even this mofo 25rb/14para/26vk specc with offensive dispells against pyros mostly(yes i am a warrior, i dont want to 1shot people but offer a fair fight). it works ooooooooooonly if there isnt a bard at the opposite team. meaning 1:1000000000000.
    and not only that, but when you manage to dispell and instant pull him to you he just recasts it and np continue nuking. its out of control.

But i want to qq about the freaking damage they do. with this specc plus my favor i have almost 40% dmg reduction. how the **** then is it possible a pyro without the dmg buff(red wings) to 1 shot me????I got 6k Hp WTF and the idiots from Trion not doing a **** instead they buff pyros more.

you losing people. This game wont last longer than 2-3 more months. you could have made an awesome game but you ****ed it up. gz

lol, impatient much? Even class balance in WoW is constantly being tweaked, and they already have a much easier class sytem to deal with. Things like class balance are constantly getting changed, it pretty much comes with being an MMO.

Also they didn't promise RVR, they said, they may do it if it gets enough hype in the forums. Also, RVR would take a big patch to put in, and would obviously take time to implement.

If you have 40% damage mitigation and the pyro did NOT have the powerball, you didn't get one shot without some sort of exploit involved. Even if he did have the powerball, I find it hard to believe. Your claiming that the pyro hit you for 10k before mitigation, and it's not possible to do without cheating, and even with cheating I have my doubts. Unless of course you know a way to get 2200 sp without cheating BEFORE the powerball buff.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 04-07-2011 at 05:36 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

your spec fails, try a 31/31 champ/vk split and watch the pyros die in 6 seconds once you dispell them and mana drain them.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Oh, not this sh?t again.

i tried every specc even this mofo 25rb/14para/26vk specc with offensive dispells against pyros mostly(yes i am a warrior, i dont want to 1shot people but offer a fair fight).
    Respect.

it works ooooooooooonly if there isnt a bard at the opposite team. meaning 1:1000000000000.
    There is a bard! Teamfight. Use teamwork.

Look! What's that?
    http://rift.zam.com/en/ability/446282465/Windspear

And why on the earth do you need to pull him to you? Dispel->Windspear->PotW->FS->PotW->rift surge - continue spam

He had wings.

It's not a warhammer.

D3 is not a MMO.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...dkMhtb.xekoczb

Look, you got transmogrified, you use spellbreaker out of it! Then dispel+silence+PotW\FS spam and rift surge. Oh no he've left his silence (with kinda 30% hp left by this moment) and is about to kill you! Move your *** out of range, and kite him as much as possible, soon spellbreaker, rift tap and spell sunder will be up. Aswell as windspear. Repeat the combo->dead.

Well, worth a try.
    Last edited by Ashgan; 04-07-2011 at 05:58 AM.
    We don't die, we go to hell and regroup.

Pyromancer\Dominator

Kat

sad thing is, the FotM pyro pvp spec is *not* the best mage spec... you can get 'constant' damage bonuses nearly as high as those long cooldown ones, by doing things differently.

the community has yet to really catch on to the truly OP build options out there now.

so yeah, it's even more broken than most people realize, but players will figure it out soon, once people look outside the initial fad build.

Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar

unbalance is unpossible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashgan View Post
    Oh, not this sh?t again.

Respect.

There is a bard! Teamfight. Use teamwork.

Look! What's that?
    http://rift.zam.com/en/ability/446282465/Windspear

And why on the earth do you need to pull him to you? Dispel->Windspear->PotW->FS->PotW->rift surge - continue spam

He had wings.

It's not a warhammer.

D3 is not a MMO.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...dkMhtb.xekoczb

Look, you got transmogrified, you use spellbreaker out of it! Then dispel+silence+PotW\FS spam and rift surge. Oh no he've left his silence (with kinda 30% hp left by this moment) and is about to kill you! Move your *** out of range, and kite him as much as possible, soon spellbreaker, rift tap and spell sunder will be up. Aswell as windspear. Repeat the combo->dead.

Well, worth a try.
    believe me i know how to fight. i know how to los i know how to teamplay and i do. i know about windspear i know about riftsurge i know about everything bro. dunno maybe the 5man premades arent enough cause all i see the other 5 people are either bots either ******s. nothing more to discuss.

the point is. no class whatever, with wings buff or not, cheats or not, shouldnt be able to 1 shot you. and i am not the only one got 1 shotted. i am ok with the warrior nerfs not complaining. i like the way they are now and enjoy it, but pls as i said i want fair fights.

at least our Greenscale raid is going well

It's always the same few mages posting the same self-defensive drivel in every thread.

You guys need to get a little fresh air.
    Villainelle
    <Momentum>
    DEFIANT | SHATTERBONE US

Rift Disciple

If you expected diablo 3 soon, you're sorely mistaken. Closed beta isn't even started yet. And it's a blizzard game so you're looking at minimum 3 months beta + a month of ******* before they release it. Probably upwards of 6 months of beta maybe even a year. (look to sc2 for a guide here not cataclysm). Second why would you expect a mmo to play like an action mmo?

Rift Disciple

believe me i know how to fight. i know how to los i know how to teamplay and i do. i know about windspear i know about riftsurge i know about everything bro. dunno maybe the 5man premades arent enough cause all i see the other 5 people are either bots either ******s. nothing more to discuss.

the point is. no class whatever, with wings buff or not, cheats or not, shouldnt be able to 1 shot you. and i am not the only one got 1 shotted. i am ok with the warrior nerfs not complaining. i like the way they are now and enjoy it, but pls as i said i want fair fights.

at least our Greenscale raid is going well
    If you know how to windspear and dispel, then the way to get rid of gos is pretty straightforward man. I can't stress this enough, this is a pretty easy solution. Dispel, then silence. If you needed me to solve that for you, I am going to be sorely dissappointed by the raids you're in when my guildies stop messing around and get 50 =/.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by dozey View Post
    If you know how to windspear and dispel
    Dispell what exactly? You're going to be shocked when you learn how the mechanic works and what dispell just accomplished.

1 pyro is not a problem. 3 gos **** everything.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by dozey View Post
    If you expected diablo 3 soon, you're sorely mistaken. Closed beta isn't even started yet. And it's a blizzard game so you're looking at minimum 3 months beta + a month of ******* before they release it. Probably upwards of 6 months of beta maybe even a year. (look to sc2 for a guide here not cataclysm). Second why would you expect a mmo to play like an action mmo?
    Mages were extremely overpowered prior to the last patch. Now Trion has created Abominations akin to Bright Wizards in Warhammer. If Trion wants a balanced game and expects to keep membership given the similiarity of the game to WoW they must nerf the Mage class to pre-patch levels. Even then the class will probably need further nerfs in regards to CC and ground of strength.

Look guys. Mages need to realize that to have a good game it will require more then smashing two buttons for instant wins. Easy Mode Carebear mages is the game mechanic used in several other MMO games and it does not work long term. Mages need to get used to the fact that there class must require some brain power to play because of the CC and ranged damage.

Trion better fix this nonsense soon and nerf the Mage class. We all had high hopes for this game and the changes in the last patch are game breaking. More importnatly.. the devs knew better but did it anyway to appease a few scrubs on the forums who whined constantly. You need to adjust classes based on data and class potential. Not because a few scrubs want to stand in one place and only use one ability to kill everything. Yes Mages.. if a strong melee class gets in range you will probably die which would require using a button with a CC ability. OMG......

Even the warrior nerfs were absurd given the class only has two rols: dps and tank. This in a game that has multiple role options for many classes (i.e. clerics have tank, heals, and dps).

Mages will get nerfed. They have to... and it is a shame the devs had to do this to the player base. Just seems like poor planning and bad customer service.
    Last edited by Majorin; 04-07-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    the devs knew better but did it anyway to appease a few scrubs on the forums who whined constantly.
    Kinda like what you're doing now?

Mages aren't getting nerfed...get over it. At least not to the point you would have them nerfed. GoS is fine. Pyro damage is fine. If anything needs to be nerfed, it's the powerball.
    You're cool if you list your computer spec here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast