+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From a warrior: Pyro's need GoS

Shield of Telara

Default From a warrior: Pyro's need GoS

Pyro's need GoS, i just got way to many ways to close the gap, in WoW it was so balanced mages could kite me with a level 1 frostbolt they got at level 6 and beat me at max level with the best gear, in this game it is also balanced, mages need 50% damage reduction and need to be better pvp tanks than warriors it just makes sense, their robes are infused with the magicall steal weaves of chuck norris and their armors are mad out of rhino finger nails, plate armor? PFT it absorbs 90% magic damange and warrior have 80% more hp than all mages, warlock/chloro you say has more hp and can heal than warriors? YOU HAVE WEAPONS get over it

Leave pyro's alone, or else itll be warhammer all over again with those overpowered white lions and those nasty marauders!
    Last edited by Bejita; 04-07-2011 at 01:55 AM.

Rift Disciple

2/10 - improvement needed.

points given for actually getting me to read all of this.

The sooner pyromancers are nerfed, the better. I'm not paying to *** over mages and stroke their fragile egos - I'm paying to enjoy the game. Since I can't do that as a rogue due to the exceptionally broken design, I expect to see things change...and soon.

Rift Chaser

From a Warrior:They nerf stuff that was lesser that what pyro was now

Champs where beast but compare what pyro are doing now,Pyro are worse.To make matter worse Mage players complained about the Sabs like the worse thing ever and they are trying to defend Pyros.Sabs where no even close to this Pyro are front load damage which can't do anything about Sab are back load damage which if recognized what was going on you easily had a chance to counter.

I don't think Pyro are even as bad people are making them out to be but with them nerf counters in Warrior and Mage class and with them nerfing things Sabs and Champs which in hindsight are know aren't that bad,We all know nerf is coming.

There is no way they nerf the sabs and don't nerf Pyros with their squirrel bombing and GoS.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bejita View Post
    Pyro's need GoS
    I agree.

Shadowlander

troll...
    pyro's are climbing on the nerf bus as we speak..lolz
    have fun while you can, and oh your a liar not a warrior..

+ Reply to Thread