+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Only 2 souls? What did I miss/how do I get my third?

Soulwalker

Default Only 2 souls? What did I miss/how do I get my third?

So I'm level 13 necro/dom and have not yet gotten a 3rd soul, I'm certain I missed the quest at the beginning, and to my knowledge I should be able to grab quests from people around major towns(I'm in Sanctum now); however, all of these people I should be able to interact with to get these quests, wont talk to me at all.
    I've looked through my current quests and see nothing relevant, do I need to start over? :c

Quote Originally Posted by Moof View Post
    So I'm level 13 necro/dom and have not yet gotten a 3rd soul, I'm certain I missed the quest at the beginning, and to my knowledge I should be able to grab quests from people around major towns(I'm in Sanctum now); however, all of these people I should be able to interact with to get these quests, wont talk to me at all.
    I've looked through my current quests and see nothing relevant, do I need to start over? :c
    O_o

I'd try subitting a GM ticket before restarting, they may be able to 'gift' you a third soul, hopefully unlocking the quests for the others.

And yeah, I lol'd a little reading you missed the quest. Sorry.
    “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”

- Oscar Wilde

Quite often people miss their 3rd Soul - if you misclick at the point it's awarded you miss out until you can learn more souls at 13.

Anyway at L13 you can learn all the Souls. The reason you can't find any trainers in Sanctum is because you are a Mage and all the trainers are back in Argent Glade's College of Magic

Yeah, they really should make that quest for your soul on the guardian side as part of the actual chain instead of an offshoot quest you can actually miss. Defiant side, it's practically impossible to miss a soul quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Intruder313 View Post
    Quite often people miss their 3rd Soul - if you misclick at the point it's awarded you miss out until you can learn more souls at 13.

Anyway at L13 you can learn all the Souls. The reason you can't find any trainers in Sanctum is because you are a Mage and all the trainers are back in Argent Glade's College of Magic

This, you can pick em all up quickly, prolly get em all in one night. They are much easier to collect than PokeMans. Don't sweat it either, happens to alot of people :P
    I fight for the Users

Rift Disciple

I was in the same boat a few weeks ago thankfully people are understanding and will explain the way to get the souls.
    You can get all the souls in about a hour its really a pretty easy quest to do once you find the proper quest givers.

+ Reply to Thread