+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PYROMANCERS Are OP, Not Mages!

Default PYROMANCERS Are OP, Not Mages!

A lot of you non-mages have the wrong idea. Most people say that 'Mages' need a nerf. 'Mages can do insane burst damage', 'Mages are unkillable in Ground of Strength!'
    Pyromancers need a nerf. 8/9 souls for the mage right now do decent damage, save for support souls and Warlocks sad DOT damage. Have any of you sent in a complaint about, I don't know, Necromancers pet damage being overpowered? Stormcaller's AoE damage taking out wide ranges of enemies (Note: This is a small issue but can easily be healed through.)? Chloromancer being virtually unkillable?
    No, because they are not OP. Yet many of you don't mention the single soul that needs the nerf, Pyromancer!
    I AM a Pyromancer, not in PvP, no, I heal in PvP, but I HAVE done it PvP and it is overpowered. I believe your rants, regardless of their structure! Yet, you still make Post Titles stating that "Mages are OP! Nerf them!"
    Do your research people, come on! Or at least look at your combat log.
    Last edited by DollaDollaBillYall; 04-06-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Addendum
    Spindrifter Pyro/Warlock/Archon on Freeholme

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DollaDollaBillYall View Post
    A lot of you non-mages have the wrong idea. Most people say that 'Mages' need a nerf. 'Mages can do insane burst damage', 'Mages are unkillable in Ground of Strength!'
    Pyromancers need a nerf. 8/9 souls for the mage right now do decent damage, save for support souls and Warlocks sad DOT damage. Have any of you sent in a complaint about, I don't know, Necromancers pet damage being overpowered? Stormcaller's AoE damage taking out wide ranges of enemies (Note: This is a small issue but can easily be healed through.)? Chloromancer being virtually unkillable?
    No, because they are not OP. Yet many of you don't mention the single soul that needs the nerf, Pyromancer!
    I AM a Pyromancer, not in PvP, no, I heal in PvP, but I HAVE done it PvP and it is overpowered. I believe your rants, regardless of their structure! Yet, you still make Post Titles stating that "Mages are OP! Nerf them!"
    Do your research people, come on! Or at least look at your combat log.
    Sounds alot like "ITS CHAMPS NOT WARRIORS"

Quote Originally Posted by Mattpatt View Post
    First and foremost ...
    Warriors were worse considering more than one soul had the ability to do 150 more DPS than every other calling.

Or sabs NOT rogues.
    Briarcliff * Defiant

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DollaDollaBillYall View Post
    First and foremost ...
    Warriors were worse considering more than one soul had the ability to do 150 more DPS than every other calling.
    Not arguing whose OPness is more or less out of hand, I'm just calling this guy out because he's tired of people calling pyros as a general mage, which is what happened when pvp talk of champs became warriors. People will call what kills them by the color of the bar(s) under their name. This is an useless thread and I'm not helping by bumping it having to explain what I meant.

Not arguing whose OPness is more or less out of hand, I'm just calling this guy out because he's tired of people calling pyros as a general mage, which is what happened when pvp talk of champs became warriors. People will call what kills them by the color of the bar(s) under their name. This is an useless thread and I'm not helping by bumping it having to explain what I meant.
    You're right. Yet this statement still has to be said! Trion does listen to their customers (to an extent) and I believe that this has to be heard. I fully agree with you, yet I have seen -very- few posts regarding solely Pyromancers being OP, it's all 'Mages.'
    I don't what other potential souls to get hit with the nerf stick because some people don't know how to handle Fulminate.

Plane Touched

There's nothing wrong with Pyros. It's the people that fight them that got issues. Personally, sometimes I find other specs more useful for PVP depending on the situation.

Sword of Telara

I don't know I reckon you guys would get zero sympathy if every single mage soul got nerfed simultaneously. Oh one can get a slight buff that is offset by a bug-fix.

Seriously you guys started this with your threads where you all promised to lie about warriors until we all got nerfed across the board. Now most of the players in this game realise it's actually easier to get the devs to make the game easier for you than it is to spend the time getting better at the game. What do you expect the majority of people here to do?

I'm not gonna call for you to get nerfed but I'll probably just laugh at you all when it happens.

You made your bed. Now it's time to lie in it.
    Last edited by Xandarth; 04-06-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xandarth View Post
    I don't know I reckon you guys would get zero sympathy if every single mage soul got nerfed simultaneously. Oh one can get a slight buff that is offset by a bug-fix.

Seriously you guys started this with your threads where you all promised to lie about warriors until we all got nerfed across the board. Now most of the players in this game realise it's actually easier to get the devs to make the game easier for you than it is to spend the time getting better at the game. What do you expect the majority of people here to do?

I'm not gonna call for you to get nerfed but I'll probably just laugh at you all when it happens.

You made your bed. Now it's time to lie in it.
    bull rush/titan was lying? A bug ignoring armor was lying?
    This is the greatest case of denial since gos not being op.

+ Reply to Thread