+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I fought a Pyro mage...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by jereome View Post
    Yeah Ive killed them also as a necro. I lead off with the pet, then dispel, dot and nuke or soul purge. It's quite easy despite all of the that goes on around here. Of course if you listen to the babies they try to make pyromancers, sitting in their circle, out to be the deathstar or something but this is hardly the case.

To all the newb's stop and l2p.
    I heard necro was bad in 1v1 but that was just a rumor, and hey if u you want to beat a pyro you need to reroll mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakujin View Post
    I heard necro was bad in 1v1 but that was just a rumor, and hey if u you want to beat a pyro you need to reroll mage.
    Yeah see he 'sends his pet in' - like it's the solution we've all been after. The pyro is going to be so flustered that when the necro walks into range, instead of 2 shotting him he will stand there shaking in his boots for 15 seconds and do nothing while the necro kills him

True story

There was a song i think ...

I fought a Pyro and I liked it,
    The taste of her fiery chapstick
    I fought a Pyro just to try it
    I hope that rogue (i've been steamrolling) won't mind it
    It felt so wrong
    It felt so right
    Don't mean I'm going down tonight
    I fought a Pyro and I liked it
    I liked it..

Screw this, i'm going back to steamrolling the rogue...
    Last edited by Shaynaro; 04-07-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynaro View Post
    DPS != Burst . People don't want Pyro's DPS down, they want burst and survivability toned. They need that in PVE?
    That is pretty much what I replied to him on the 3 different copy-pasted posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    5000 damage reminds me why I started a mage. can't wait to hit 50 and kill lots of players in pvp with my 5000 damage attacks.

Rift Disciple

To the OP. The pyro should have 2 shot you. The fact he didn't means either you were getting heals, or he wasn't.

At no point were you squirrelled then burst. You can't outmanouver a caster since the los fix.

You really play a shaman in pvp?, Good job on picking a completely useless soul which in no way aids your team.

A decently played pyro should never be losing to anyone, they have the tools and dps to burn anyone down.

If one class can hit people for 6-8k in one go, there is an issue. The pyro arguments i'm seeing now are the same **** as the sabs were spewing out pre 1.1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4