+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To everyone QQing about mages on the forums:

Shield of Telara

Default To everyone QQing about mages on the forums:

We all know that they will be nerfed soon, possibly next patch or whatever. There's no need to make 3000 threads saying the exact same thing.

Every class has it's time in the sun, and soon mages will be in the shade again. So relax!

Quote Originally Posted by fD123 View Post
    We all know that they will be nerfed soon, possibly next patch or whatever. There's no need to make 3000 threads saying the exact same thing.

Every class has it's time in the sun, and soon mages will be in the shade again. So relax!
    When you start paying my sub, you can give me advice on how to post in the forum here
    Last edited by Gill; 04-09-2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: rude

Sword of Telara

Its the way things work dude.

if you quetly wait for changes, you get none.

If you ***** like crazy, people say 'hey look, those guys are pissed at pyros. oh, maybe this is why'

sucks, but its true. You think sabs/wars would have been toned down if not for forum voices?

Quote Originally Posted by fD123 View Post

Has there been an official announcement? What, no...! Well, I guess you don't know what the hell you are talking about then.

But wait, there's hope. There is a new feature on the forums that allows you to skip all the nerf mages posts. I hope you have a pen handy, you are going to want to write this down.

Don't click on the post.

So simple, even an armless person could do it!
    I have three rules which I live by: Never get less than 12 hours sleep, never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city, and never go near a lady with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. You stick with that, everything else is cream cheese.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Zarquon View Post
    ..Don't click on the post.

So simple, even an armless person could do it!
    ... ok i chuckled

+ Reply to Thread