+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Finally Beat the Game!

Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar

Default I Finally Beat the Game!

I killed a GoS Pyro last night and then the credits started rolling; I finally beat the game guys!

Seriously though, I'm not a fan of pyros.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW View Post
    I killed a GoS Pyro last night and then the credits started rolling; I finally beat the game guys!

Seriously though, I'm not a fan of pyros.
    Heh, I've got a pyro spec I use from time to time. Usually after my lock/chloro spec gets stomped or my necro/lock loses, I go back into the fight as pyro and it's PAYBACK TIME! I go find that sabo and show him the meaning of paaaaaain.

Then I go back to chloro/lock so I can help the team out with my cc and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saboth View Post
    Heh, I've got a pyro spec I use from time to time. Usually after my lock/chloro spec gets stomped or my necro/lock loses, I go back into the fight as pyro and it's PAYBACK TIME! I go find that sabo and show him the meaning of paaaaaain.

Then I go back to chloro/lock so I can help the team out with my cc and healing.
    Ya, I love doing that when things go south. I switch to a tank spec and just piss people off forever and then heal back up to full. I don't care what people say, warlord is fun support in WFs =P

Quote Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW View Post
    Congratulations!

Can I have your stuff?
    Tired of wading through vast rivers of tears? Use this awesome forum feature!

Quote Originally Posted by Panduss View Post
    Congratulations!

Can I have your stuff?
    I'd love to give it to you, but once you beat the game your character advances to the hero class called pyro.

+ Reply to Thread