+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FYI, PvP screamers

Soulwalker

Default FYI, PvP screamers

Chances are your healers are bards and chloros, since most of the clerics are going dps/tankage. When you are screaming for heals and running away from the enemy, we cannot heal very much, since our heals rely on attacking the enemy. The enemy you have run out of range from. So, when our (chloro) non-attack-based heals are on cooldown and you're still shieking for heals, well out of range from the enemy? ****.

Also? Look at the raid window before calling your healers "******s." It'll show you that your heals are a bard and chloro. Learn what they do, how they work. Also? When your "healers" are being focused repeatedly by the enemy, shut your gob, you whiny little git.

Quote Originally Posted by Daenee View Post
    shut your gob, you whiny little git.
    Shammy from WAR aren't you? <3

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaz View Post
    Shammy from WAR aren't you? <3
    Actually, no! Shockingly. Just a bard/chloro (depending on the day) who's tired of the shriekers. Oh my, the shrieking

Champion

Actually, no! Shockingly. Just a bard/chloro (depending on the day) who's tired of the shriekers. Oh my, the shrieking

The best part is when you're being chased by the entire enemy team and the DPS around you run away. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by searion View Post
    The best part is when you're being chased by the entire enemy team and the DPS around you run away. :'(
    No the best part is when you pop side steps and virtuoso and tank 3 DPS-ers focusing you while 1 of your teammates is focusing the necro pet, another one keeps trying to nab a flag and another one is playing an assassin trying to kill that healing cleric over there in the distance.

Pugs will be pugs.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaz View Post
    No the best part is when you pop side steps and virtuoso and tank 3 DPS-ers focusing you while 1 of your teammates is focusing the necro pet, another one keeps trying to nab a flag and another one is playing an assassin trying to kill that healing cleric over there in the distance.

Pugs will be pugs.
    It's only better if the other half of the team is chasing a pig named Bacon.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by searion View Post
    Yes, it's such fun when the bard/chloro makes a grander stand against the enemy than the supposed tank spec callings. Huzzah, wanna-be healers!

/signed.

If you scrubs are going to chase bacon around, can you at least share? I'm hungry.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee View Post
    /signed.

If you scrubs are going to chase bacon around, can you at least share? I'm hungry.
    Mmm, bacon. On a caesar salad with fresh grated parm.

Champion

Mmm, bacon. On a caesar salad with fresh grated parm.
    Them's fighting words. Prepare a black garden match in 15 minutes. I will be there.

And so will my 10 pigs named Bacon.

On a more serious note, why are all ranger pigs named Bacon. I thought people would be creative and go for Ham or something...

But it's all Bacon... :'(

Plane Touched

Chances are your healers are bards and chloros, since most of the clerics are going dps/tankage. When you are screaming for heals and running away from the enemy, we cannot heal very much, since our heals rely on attacking the enemy. The enemy you have run out of range from. So, when our (chloro) non-attack-based heals are on cooldown and you're still shieking for heals, well out of range from the enemy? ****.

Also? Look at the raid window before calling your healers "******s." It'll show you that your heals are a bard and chloro. Learn what they do, how they work. Also? When your "healers" are being focused repeatedly by the enemy, shut your gob, you whiny little git.
    Did you seriously jsut tell a tank to run away... no. just no. no no no no. Running away is the last thing a tank or anyone taking damage with a healer in the group should do. It not only puts you in risk of grabbing more aggro. It puts you in a position that you will most likely now not be in range or sight of your healer so they can heal you. no no no no no don't run. I hate when people run around like little babies..... just no.

The problem lies with the fact that healers(not all but some)Would rather heal themselves and waste mana dpsing to heal their team.
    Last edited by 3dGrunge; 04-06-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by 3dGrunge View Post
    Did you seriously jsut tell a tank to run away... no. just no. no no no no. Running away is the last thing a tank or anyone taking damage with a healer in the group should do. It not only puts you in risk of grabbing more aggro. It puts you in a position that you will most likely now not be in range or sight of your healer so they can heal you. no no no no no don't run. I hate when people run around like little babies..... just no.

The problem lies with the fact that healers(not all but some)Would rather heal themselves and waste mana dpsing to heal their team.
    Tell a tank to run away? Nope. Yet that is what they do. Flee, flee, run away like tasty chickens and shriek for the pseudo healers to automagically heal all their ills. The pseudo healers who need to keep attacking the enemy they ran away from!

...The pseudo-healers they then insult in raid/warfront chat. Gee, I wonder why we stop healing you.

ETA: Also, to think I'm telling tanks to run away from this post is serious reading fail.
    Last edited by Daenee; 04-06-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Plane Touched

Tell a tank to run away? Nope. Yet that is what they do. Flee, flee, run away like tasty chickens and shriek for the pseudo healers to automagically heal all their ills. The pseudo healers who need to keep attacking the enemy they ran away from!

...The pseudo-healers they then insult in raid/warfront chat. Gee, I wonder why we stop healing you.
    Good I thought you were telling them to run away... I cant stand when people do that pisses me off when I am a healer. I refuse to heal people who run away, if they are not a rogue.

Edit: my bad I admit when I am wrong. I misread it big time. I am at work so read posts quickly and respond quickly.
    Last edited by 3dGrunge; 04-06-2011 at 07:57 AM.

I think it is absolutely hilarious when people run away in WFs. Backing out to regroup, sure, but running?? I mean really, it's not like you die IRL when your character dies. God doesn't kill a kitten everytime that Pyro fulminates you for 7k. Grow some balls and stay in there til the death.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee View Post
    I think it is absolutely hilarious when people run away in WFs. Backing out to regroup, sure, but running?? I mean really, it's not like you die IRL when your character dies. God doesn't kill a kitten everytime that Pyro fulminates you for 7k. Grow some balls and stay in there til the death.
    Maybe their thought process is like:

"Oh look a healer, I'll run towards them! "

After seeing a lot of people on said healer:

"I don't feel like fighting them, I don't want to die..."

After healer dies and the mob of people notice the DPS, it's too late! The DPS goes down anyways. Maybe God DOES kill a kitten when they die. :'(
    Last edited by searion; 04-06-2011 at 07:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast