+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Healers = broken as hell

Shadowlander

Default Healers = broken as hell

Trion devs, you really gotta do something about this **** pre-50, healers can effortlessly outheal any damage, from an entire group nailing them.
    I haven't played rift long.. About 5 days worth and in those 5 days I just have to say that how unbalanced things are looking, I might as well go play Aion, it's crazy to actually find a game that's more broken than Aion, as well..
    Nerf healers, add some healing debuffs, because this ****'s seriously out of control.

Telaran

Yes pls do the community a favor and go play aion cause if your going to come here after 5 days and start crying for nerfs cause you cant wtfpwn someone in pvp just do us a favor and leave now. Or even better go play wow yiu might feel more at home there.

-10 for complrte waste of time

This one time, in Codex, the other team had 14 afk people at their respawn. 1 cleric beat our entire 15 man team 1000-0.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by kerund View Post
    Trion devs, you really gotta do something about this **** pre-50, healers can effortlessly outheal any damage, from an entire group nailing them.
    I haven't played rift long.. About 5 days worth and in those 5 days I just have to say that how unbalanced things are looking, I might as well go play Aion, it's crazy to actually find a game that's more broken than Aion, as well..
    Nerf healers, add some healing debuffs, because this ****'s seriously out of control.
    you are lv 10 ???!!

There is a lot of debuff ...there is -50% at healing silence stun fear ... ecc. in this game healer go down pretty fast or cant outheal even a single player damage...
    Last edited by Lionar; 04-06-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugrath View Post
    This one time, in Codex, the other team had 14 afk people at their respawn. 1 cleric beat our entire 15 man team 1000-0.
    I was that cleric >
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Shadowlander

Glad to see the WoW trolls make their way onto this game.. Ranger/Marks spec have nothing but Concussive Blast, which is like a ranged kick and can only interrupt when a spell's being casted. Most of these heals are INSTANT CAST from what i've seen..
    Just sayin', Anathema doesn't come until what? lvl 50?
    I just watched 8 people beating on a cleric and he just ran in circles, outhealing all of their damage..

Shadowlander

@Old, i've dominated WoW, since Vanilla.. I had high hopes for this game and have found my first disappointment with it, healers. If you're playing a bard, you heal. So please, let me throw this can of **** at your face.

Glad to see the WoW trolls make their way onto this game.. Ranger/Marks spec have nothing but Concussive Blast, which is like a ranged kick and can only interrupt when a spell's being casted. Most of these heals are INSTANT CAST from what i've seen..
    Just sayin', Anathema doesn't come until what? lvl 50?
    I just watched 8 people beating on a cleric and he just ran in circles, outhealing all of their damage..
    Actually most cleric heals have a 2 second cast time, they have a couple of Hots that are instant and a couple of mid range heals that have cd's .... then after 30 seconds when their damage shields and instant heals are all recharging they are screwed because their heals get interupted constantly. The higher you get the more you have to rely on heals with cast times
    Last edited by uk33; 04-06-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Plane Touched

As a new 50, I tend to agree from my experiences so far. I believe the healing power is set to a level that heals through the massive damage done in PvE experts and raids. This does not equate so well in PvP with players lacking the sustained damage or burst (except facing a slew of pyros). This could be balanced by increasing player damage across the board, and at the same time increasing mobs/bosses hp and armor. Of course I may be wrong in this, and the issue is just one team having more healers/better dps, or are more geared. I do have to say though, having the right team comp, and being able to prioritize targets seems to be the best way to go about things, both for now, and even if healers get nerfed.

Might I ask what class you play? Because when your class will be nerft, I will slap you in the face with your very own topic. Nerfs are a terrible thing to ask for, because it will always come back at ye. Nobody is invulnerable for the nerf pendulum.
    Last edited by Angelstar; 04-06-2011 at 06:15 AM.
    Officially owned by Alsbeth the Discordant.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=815027&dateline=13020  88690

Elitists and game programmers think alike; The first thinks the game is too easy, the other nerfs the crap out of them.

Plane Touched

Another person who turned his back on his WoW buddies to come to Rift, telling them they were ****s for not going with him. Now that Rift isn't his cup of tea, he is frustrated that he has to go back with his tail between his legs and take his verbal whipping from a bunch of raged teenagers.

It happens. Be a man and go take your medicine.
    This signature guaranteed to be less than two lines or it's free*.

* By "free" I mean "shut up". Yes, you.

Trion Clerics - Norris has left the building.

Champion

Healers should be difficult to kill, we get the least amount of favor, we get focused on first, our people LOS us and complain to us when they die... I think healers should be a little tougher to kill, to be honest; we put up with a lot!

Shadowlander

True, I figured i'd just have to wait until 50 to be able to have a shot at killing a healer. The game's young and needs some work, no doubt.
    An easy fix for this, with Marks build would be to add a healing debuff to Deadeye Shot, even 10% would make a difference.

Shadowlander

who cares if it takes 10 minutes to kill a healer. It will take longer for them to kill you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast