+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pls Nerf pyromancer

Soulwalker

Default Pls Nerf pyromancer

The pyromancer class is to strong in pvp please nerf it?3.5k instant +1.5k + increased armor buff at lvl 50 is to much.
    Thank you.

Shadowlander

Ever heard of the Warhammer brightwizard?

Same thing.

Same balance guy.

He loves mages, and hates you.

Good luck, I wish you well, and G-t-f-o.
    Last edited by Shardy; 04-05-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: censored?!?!

Sov

Wait what? Pyromancers need a nerf? Isn't there a thread about this somewhere?

/sarcasm

Did this really need ANOTHER thread?

Soulwalker

OMG i cant beat a mage no matter what i do!!! I stand at 30 meters and run in circles trying to dodge the fireballs. I cant dodge them!!!! They have aimbots!!! Nerf!!

This is basically how u sound to me

sad my gimpy rogue can kill a pyro, target it if its an issue instead of letting it roflstomp you

Quote Originally Posted by tosuk View Post
    My class sucks in pvp because I don't know how to pvp in the first place. Can I please be given 3.5k instant +1.5k + increased armor buff at lvl 50 and self healing, and plate armor, and 5 attacks off gcd, and stealth, and 91 points to spend on talents cuz 66 just isn't enough, and....
    Thank you.
    Fixed it for you.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Soulwalker

The pyromancer class is to strong in pvp please nerf it?3.5k instant +1.5k + increased armor buff at lvl 50 is to much.
    Thank you.
    Gratz on finding a way to make your post and, double gratz on getting to work with smileys.

The only thing you now need to master is how to make constructive posts with some actual content. A good idea usually is to read before you write and, instead of clicking the new topic button and contributing to make your argument weaker by spreading it through multiple threads, it's always better to make an already open topic stronger by posting there.

As a small hint, don't leave a pyromancer unatended, we are fragile people who can't stand being ignored. Just be carefull with all the love since we can get seriously hurt if a critter looks at us the wrong way but, when we're left at our own, well, we play with fire, what do you expect.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread