Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need more proof?

Shadowlander

Xia
    Shadowlander

Yes lets post a video of a pyro popping all of his C/Ds with the 100% damage buff.

Champion

I popped Rage of the North while having the 100% buff in a warfront and killed three people surrounding me.

Do I need a nerf? O_O

Shadowlander

wrong vid..don't cry *****..

Rift Disciple

I could pop every cool down in the entire Rogue class and not be able to do a third of that. Just saying. That is gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Xia View Post
    Yes lets post a video of a pyro popping all of his C/Ds with the 100% damage buff.
    there is no 100% dmg buff in wfs, there is a 100% + spellpower/+ attack power only. 100% more spellpower is not 100% more dmg. Learn the game before posting your smart comments defending your fotm pyros.
    Also while at there post anything similiar vid from any other calling with the red orb, wiping entire teams in secs.
    rogue for life

Rift Disciple

It really doesn't matter what cooldown/buff/whatever combination is involved. No one player should ever, EVER, be able to do that much damage. There's no justification for this at all.

Xia
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ennea View Post
    there is no 100% dmg buff in wfs, there is a 100% + spellpower/+ attack power only. 100% more spellpower is not 100% more dmg. Learn the game before posting your smart comments defending your fotm pyros.
    Also while at there post anything similiar vid from any other calling with the red orb, wiping entire teams in secs.
    Oh my bad I forgot to be more specific and say '100% spellpower damage buff'. I sincerely apologize. I must know nothing of the game because of that. Lul.

Shadowlander

So your point is that you want the red orb buff removed from warfronts ? Agreed.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hermispew View Post
    So your point is that you want the red orb buff removed from warfronts ? Agreed.
    Not sure if the question was directed to me, but my point is no player should be able to THAT much damage. Proper team coordination should be rewarded, sure. If a team coordinates and says 'Hey you take the damage buff and we'll keep you up while you attack', great. But not to THAT level.

Rift Disciple too_legit_to_rift's Avatar

gfdi trion isn't this video proof enough? Another bard nerf is needed asap. nerf bards or I'm out yadadamean yadadasayin yadadatalkinbout?

Rift Disciple

Bunch of nabs clearly suffering from tunnel vision and lack of common sense. How hard is it to move out of LoS?
    Last edited by Retroviruz; 04-05-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Rank 5

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Retroviruz View Post
    Bunch of nabs clearly suffering from tunnel vision and lack of common sense. How hard is it to move out of LoS?
    Oh look its the old sab defense! You can always run for your life!

Soulwalker

I'm critting for 1800 with the red orb as a 46 inquisitor. the crits in this video don't seen like they would be too difficult to achieve at 50. I could be wrong though, I don't know how much everything scales at max lvl.
    Last edited by Khane00; 04-05-2011 at 10:21 AM.

no wonder wings does nothing to my rogue, 100% more AP makes my wet noodle attacks go from 300 to 320... they should really just change it to 50% more dmg because for casters, 100% spell power IS double dmg or more depending on the spell and the coefficient.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast